All your fetish dreams in one place (Nylon Leg, diaper, Hypno )

abalam666

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Allfetish Cruel Queen Victoria - Mind Fucked Foot Puppet

Description: Lose yourself.. in that mesmerizing spiral.. in my smooth, pale, soft, size 7 feet. Let them take control of your mind, your cock, your soul. Become my mind fucked foot puppet. Bow for my feet. Beg for my feet. Worship my feet. Stroke to my feet. Ache for my feet. Pay my feet. My feet are your God. My feet are your object of devotion. Become reborn.. adapt a new identity.. as my mind fucked foot puppet.

Foot Worship, Mesmerize, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Encouragement, Mental Domination, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Mind Fucking, Mind Melt, Sensual Domination

Format: mp4
Size: 626.51 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:30

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Cruel Queen Victoria - Mind Fucked Foot Puppet.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

abalam666

Allfetish Crystal Knight - Fall In Love With Me

Description: Look into my eyes. Really stare deep, fall into them. Fall deep into the ocean blues of my eyes. Fall into the beauty of your Goddess. You don�t need anyone else. You don�t need to serve anyone but Me. Pretty, Sensual, Divine, Perfection�.Me. Let Me seduce your mind and play with it as my toy. I know exactly what you seek. Let me sow you and make you as weak as can be.

Size: 557.09 MB
Duration: 00:11:17

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Crystal Knight - Fall In Love With Me.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

abalam666

Allfetish Goddess Aria Zahara - How Gay Are You New Years Day 2024 Interactive Quiz

Description: If only I had made one of these in January 2023, right?? Well, here's your chance! I want a thorough assessment of how GAY you are as of January 1, 2024. We will have a record of how far down the path you are before the ABSOLUTE CORRUPTION that is coming in 2024: Year of the Cockwhore. This will be such an amazing snapshot in time. I've thought about pretty much every possible question that can evaluate your gayness.
My thick ass in skin-tight yoga pants with crew socks and a cozy sweater vibe with cleavage makes you melt. You want to give me all the ammo necessary to decimate your original sexual orientation this year. We'll do a follow-up test at the end of 2024 to see how well I've managed to mindfuck you into being my faggot. Sound like fun?? Let's do it. And yes, I will be following up to the emails to let you know how gay you are and how gay I plan on making you this year!!

Size: 310.14 MB
Duration: 00:13:46

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Goddess Aria Zahara - How GAY are you New Years Day 2024 Interactive Quiz.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

abalam666

Allfetish Lady Mesmeratrix - Inside Your Device

Description: I am inside your device and I am about to spread all your information to everyone you know! Including private pictures you're ashamed of! We both know you have a lot to lose, but you can still save you from this impending disgrace!

Size: 172.76 MB
Duration: 00:03:07

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_Lady Mesmeratrix - Inside Your Device.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

abalam666

Allfetish Lilcanadiangirl - Cum Eating Instructions

Description: I know you are hungry. You are going to make a snack. A delicious homemade snack, right from your cock. I let you have the privilege of looking at my perfect ass the entire time you get to stroke. I convince you how tasty your cum really is. I edge you with jerk off instructions, building up a nice big load. Finally I give you a countdown to cum in your hand and do as I say.

Size: 1.6 GB
Duration: 00:11:13

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Allfetish_LilCanadianGirl - Cum Eating Instructions.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account