All Possible Experiments on Male (Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, BDSM)

cordaris

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Vera B
7dgEl90752kKQ2gg.jpg

Tags: Mature, Facesitting, mom
Duration: 00:17:13
Format: Windows Media
Video: VC-1, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~5 051 Kbps avg, 0.219 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 640 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/267287cd2b3eb/Vera_B.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

cordaris

Princess Beverly (Kicking My Sisters Slave)
g_Klde56_ETRJz_P1vt.jpg

Year: 2015
Cast: Princess Beverly
Tags: High Heels, Brunette, slave, Ballbusting, Kicking, high heel, Femdom
Description: This retard is a "huge fan" of my sister Rodea. He was supposed to come pay her to kick him in the balls, but he fucked up his schedule while traveling to Mean Girl Manor so he FINALLY showed up at a time when she couldn't be there. So she left him to ME to "punish" and take his money- which I was MORE than willing to do! LOL. So basically this video is just me making this loser count out his money ($300!) over and over while I am kicking him- just to reinforce into his tiny little brain that PAYING me is the only way he gets kicked in his pathetic balls. Like seriously, how pathetic is that? You are paying someone who literally tells you to your FACE that you are a loser and LAUGHS in your face and kicks you right in the balls over and over. And this loser has a little "stiffy" practically the whole time no matter how many times I kick him! Which just makes me think even less of him...lol. These aren't the hardest ballkicks in the world, but the loser did pay me so I had a little mercy on him. Plus I didn't want to hurt my precious little foot in my brand new Jimmy Choos! But either way, he was SO lucky just to have his balls make any contact at all with my bare foot at all. Even if it was just slamming my foot into them. And I still broke him several times haha.
Duration: 00:11:30
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~12.0 Mbps avg, 0.096 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 1 002 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/3dbd753a81d20/Princess_Beverly_Kicking_My_Sisters_Slave.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Goddess Extreme Hogtie
mpSe351XZe9ho1ZE.jpg

Tags: femdom, trampling, bdsm, humiliation
Description: "Definitely the most extreme hogtie I've done yet! I have my slave facedown with his arms in a secure box tie, feet tied to his hands. I secure his head so that he can barely move a muscle. I then pull his balls behind him and secure them in the humbler. If this wasn't enough, I decide to attach rope to the humbler and pull it further via a spreader bar above. The weight and pressure on the slave's balls is immense and the position is grueling, so he is crying throughout. I continue to torment him by stepping on his balls, putting more pressure, tying them tighter, and laughing at his predicament.Can I make it hurt even more? Let's see.."
Duration: 00:11:18
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), , ~4 972 Kbps avg, bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 418 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/da5b2b78bfa71/Goddess_Extreme_Hogtie.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

cordaris

Obey Melanie - Destroyed Sperm
8837c4b1e5effdb4a07230c1388df526.jpg

Tags: milf, femdom, mature, bdsm, corset, bondage, domination, brunette, pov, submission, fetish, stockings, ballbusting
Description: How much punishment can your balls take? How much before I destroy your cum? Will your balls survive? Enjoy your last erection. Because your nuts are going to take a pounding. And when I'm through with you you'll never get an erection again!
Duration: 00:08:19
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~11.2 Mbps avg, 0.180 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~164 Kbps
Filesize: 678 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://k2s.cc/file/243b8e37bbe4b/Obey_Melanie_-_Destroyed_Sperm.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account