A selection of extravagant femdom

kroshka83

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ballbusting Worship Stella Liberty Slave jeff seems to think he can take any punishment for his Mistress Stella Liberty. But there is one department he always seems to come up short, ballbusting. She has him stand at attention while she lays kicks right on his nuts, pummeling him until he falls to the floor begging for mercy. Will this slave prove that he is willing to do ANYTHING to please? GENRE:Stella Liberty, Ballbusting, Ball Abuse, Ball Fetish, Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Kicking, Ball Slapping Size: 0,13 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1920x1080 | Duration: 00:05:50
00240x0032-09.png
WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

kroshka83

Lindsey Leigh - After The Bar Lindsey Leigh hey loser!! how was your night out with your friends? did you get nice and dru*nk like i told you to? i bet you did, because i know you love following my orders. now you get to go to bed like the pathetic loser you are, alone, beating one off to my videos. just the way i like it, the only girl you come home alone to, jerking off to me. now pull that dick out you horny, dru*nk, fool.. hahaha. im sure you tried to hit on some desperate girls tonight at the bar, but all you did was spend on their [], and be blown off to run home to my clip store.. no more buying whores [] at the bar, youre going to be spending all of that on me, because we both know your fate after every night out. youll be tipsy, horny, and then milked by my command.. now go chug another beer, do another shot, and repeat this clipKeywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom Pov, Pov, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Command, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Goddess Worship, Lindsey Leigh GENRE:Lindsey Leigh, Bed, Cum, Dick, Dirty, Domination, Female, Femdom, Fuck, Girl, Goddess, Horny, Jerk Off, Jerking, Love, Masturbation, Pov, Whores, Worship, Lindsey Leigh, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom Size: 0,85 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1920x1080 | Duration: 00:05:59
00240x0032-09.png
WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

kroshka83

Dangerous Temptation - Worth More Do you remember what doctor says at latest medical examination? He sayd No sexual excitament or any kind of .. for 6 month, just take your pills and rest as long as possible, otherwise your poor heart wont resist longer, avoid strong emotions and stay away from your horny wife �� Also he says as a joke of course :Dude your worth more d#ad then alive, this makes me thinking so much so much you worth more dd then alive , your live insurance its just impressing, I could buy a pair of shoes every day! what about your wild wife? She got hers needs, doctor told her also, you are so stressed you need more sex, more sexy , and you will feel more relaxed. Well you cant resist to my powerful pu$$y, I know you need to lick it..come on….. GENRE:Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Dangerous Temptation, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy Size: 0,09 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | Duration: 00:09:18
00240x0032-09.png
WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Deep Into Mesmerization Crystal Knight Its time to fall into subspace. Its time for you to accept that youre just a weak man that will helplessly fall for superior women every chance you get. I know how I make you feel. I know what my body does to you. Go deep into subspace. Fall. Surrender. Look into my eyes and see that I am all you will ever need. I am the only one that can make you cum this hard. Go deep into mesmerization and forget who you were before you met me. Once you get a taste, I will take over everything. GENRE:Crystal Knight, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, JOI, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom Size: 1,67 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 3840x2160 | Duration: 00:14:13
00240x0032-09.png
WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Team Wrangler vs. Team Queen Daisy Ducati, Description: This is another installement of Wrangler vs Queen tag Team style. The Queen is so confident her team is going to lay down an ass whooping, she doesnt even make an appearance tonight. She leaves her wrestlers to fend for themselves. The Wrangler is here with her team and coaching from the side lines. Jeze Belle is here to replace Elizabeth Thorn for the rest of the season. Tonight is her first tag match and she is in for a rude awakening. Team WRangler is ruthless on the mats. Izamar is determined to get a fist in during the wrestling and this sets the stage for what is going to happen all night. 5 fingers in the pussies during the wrestling! GENRE:Fisting, Wrestling, Tag Team, Straight, Lesbian, Domination, Submission Size: 0,75 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 960x540 | Duration: 01:09:59
00240x0032-09.png
WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Face and Cock Smacking Cheyenne begins by hand slapping her bitch right in the face. She slaps his face until it is beat red. Then she starts in on his cock. Give me your cock, Mistress says. She forces her slave to present his cock. She then slaps his cock hard with wooden ruler. Once the slaves face and cock are both fire engine red, Cheyenne begins digging her nails in. GENRE:Bitch, Cock, Mistress, Slave Size: 0,04 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 640x480 | Duration: 00:03:42
00240x0032-09.png
WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account