Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

blazerfan

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I used to always want to eat my cum when I was horny, but once i finished i found it disgusting. I found a way around this by cumming upside down so that the cum goes straight into my mouth/face so that I couldn't avoid it. Another way I do it is by going someplace like a bathroom stall without toilet paper and cumming in my hand. Then the only choice i have is to eat it :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bslave

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My Wife/Mistress read and decided that a good obedient submissive slave ALWAYS eats his own cum unless MIstress is in a generous mood. I was always excited and wanted to do so to please Mistress, until I would cum and loose all desire. Mistress decided like others that she would let me cum in a small condiment cup several times and store in the freezer.
One day several weeks later without warning Mistress tied me spreadeagle face down on the bed, with a butt plug up my ass and a penis gag in my mouth. Mistress informed me that today will be the day that I WILL EAT MY CUM. Mistress proceeded to beat my ass with the crop. The only difference was that I was never beat so hard and long, way past anything I had ever experienced before. She told me the only way I would ever be able to sit down and the cropping would stop, would be for me to eat the stale cum-ALL OF IT. I was going out of my mind with pain, and shook my head yes without hesitation. She loosened the penis gag and fed me a spoon full of stale cum and replaced the penis gag. I was going out of my mind like never before with humiliation, excitement, arousal, and the terrible stale tasting cum in my mouth. She left the room to sun herself by the pool, while I lay there feeling like I never felt before. She came back in several times and repeated the cropping and spoon feeding until every drop of cum was licked clean. I felt like I was going to puke, and my ass had welts on it for at least a week. Mistress told me from NOW on upon command I will drop to my knees and open my mouth and eat the spoon fulls of stale cum without hesitation, or I will be tied and my ass whipped like NEVER BEFORE.

Mistress has now decided it is time for me to prove my true submissiveness. Mistress wants me to eat my fresh hot cum right after I cum when my desire is at its lowest.
Mistress says I will be tied to the spanking bench and receive a VERY hard spanking with the Oak Spencer Paddle with holes. This paddle makes me a very obedient slave very quickly as it is very painfull from the very first spank. Mistress says after the spanking she will keep me tied up and jerk me off in a condiment cup. Mistress says she will then spank me when my desire and arousal are the lowest so every spank will be magnified and unbearably painfull. The only way the spanking will stop is for me to beg to eat my hot cum and lick the cup clean. Any hesitation after I agree and she says I will be in pain like never before.
Mistress says after I eat the cum she will untie me, and I can drop to the floor and kiss her heels to show my gratitude for her allowing me to be her slave and bringing me to new levels.
I know Mistress is serious , but I do not know when this will happen. I am shaking in anticipation of the pain, humiliation and the taste of swallowing every drop of my cum when I have no arrousal or desire.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account