Your opinion please

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by BossyBoots, Dec 23, 2009.

1. BossyBoots

BossyBoots New Member

we have decided to do a blog, we have uploaded the basic joomla software so there is nothing on it yet, but we need to decide on the header image, we would appeciate your opinions.
    these are the two we cant decide on

your thoughts and opinions would be appreciated

forgot to mention, its going on a black background
  2. subspace

subspace Member

Well since I am a female sub I am partial to the first one.
  3. Ditto
  4. BossyBoots

BossyBoots New Member

Thanks Girls, never thought of that :) could be difficult to please everyone
  5. Ophelia

Ophelia Member

First one, its much prettier.
  6. First one. Subtle.
  7. master jey

master jey Moderator

second one has watermark you can't use it :)

i'll choose first
  8. BossyBoots

BossyBoots New Member

:) its a stock image, if we go for the second one Ill buy it so there wont be a watermark

thanks for all the feedback.

anyone else let me know your thoughts
  9. I like the second one, but something about the people's faces just doesn't look right... I think it's their expressions that just kinda wierd me out LOL

I'd say go with the first one
  10. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

im male, and a dominant, but i still choose the first one. It has a touch of class.
  11. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

Same here. I love that photo.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  12. master jey

master jey Moderator

and they both are poorly made if a had time i would make you nice logo...
  13. Is it really necessary to be rude? Come on now.
  14. master jey

master jey Moderator

no no no no i didn't meant to be rude i just said thet they should be made better it's my sucky way of wrighting i always sound like "booo you suck go kill yourself..."
  15. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

Master Jey, I don't think it's rudeness. If I were guessing I'd say english is a second, third or even fourth language for you. How many languages do you speak? so many english speaking people only speak one. Even more difficult is writing a language other than one's native/childhood language. Do you write more than one or two?

There's an old joke; If you're bilingual you speak two languages. If you're trilingual you speak three languages. If you speak one language, you're probably an American...