Your #1 Fantasy in short

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

pepeluism

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Right now my fantasy is to be at the service of a mistress for forced hard labor. A couple of years ago I served under a mistress that had me build a 40 feet stone wall. It took me a couple of months. All I had was a small shovel to dig the trench for the foundation. I only could transport materials to the work site using a cart that was attached to my testicles and I had to pull. No clothes, lots of whipping, lots of abuse. It took a while to recover, but I'm ready for the next assignment. However, that mistress only likes slaves who are fairly new to these sort of experiences, so has declined to take me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

TheReverend

My fantasy is pretty elaborate and but one day I hope to have the means to have it worked out. Sorry if this is a little long but the essence is in the details, right?

I'm in prison, awaiting execution for some perceived slight against a powerful Baroness. It's early in the morning and I am awakened by the Baroness and her most trusted executioner, a beautiful dominatrix type. The Baroness is dressed like a shrewd businesswoman, dark pants, a crisp blouse, and knee-high boots. The Executioner wears all leather, her hair tied back in a ponytail.

The Baroness informs me that she will take a personal hand in my demise and plans to make it as excruciating as possible. I am stripped naked and tied to a cross by the executioner and severely whipped. The Baroness approaches and digs her nails into my flesh, traversing the lines that the flogger has left on my back. She taunts me, telling me I never should have spurned her. The floggings continue while the Baroness watches on, smoking a cigarette through a long holder while she pleasures herself in my view, taking delight as I cry out in pain and yet remain unable to hide my arousal.

The Executioner unties me from the cross and grabs me by the scruff of my hair, dragging me across the floor where a large barrel is situated. She forces me over the barrel and secures my hands and legs to the floor. The Baroness approaches and blows the last puff of smoke from her cigarette into my face. She informs me that since I refused to accept her sexually, she will have her way with me. The Executioner hands her a strap-on which she slowly cinches across her waist. She moves into position, once again traveling the landscape of my back with the tips of her fingernails. I try to protest and the Baroness motions to the Executioner who slaps me across the face and gags me. I am helpless and my muffled cries grow louder as the Baroness ravages my ass with the strapon.

After she has had her way with me, the executioner releases my bonds and helps me to my feet. She shackles my hands behind my back and removes the gag from my mouth. The Baroness approaches and wraps her hands around my throat, not enough that I cannot breathe but still with forceable strength. She tells me I should get comfortable with this feeling. From behind the Executioner forces a hood over my head and then grabs me by the elbows and forces me to stand atop the barrel. She removes a belt from around her torso and secures my ankles together then tightens a noose around my neck. She stands aside and the Baroness approaches, she lightly kicks the barrel, enough to let me feel it move but not enough that I fall. She reaches out with her hand and grabs my still erect cock and begins to stroke. She informs me that if I cum, the barrel goes away and so do I. She teases me, stroking and stopping, breathing on my stiff cock as I try to control myself. Finally she thrusts my throbbing member into her mouth and sucks it like a goddess sent from heaven. I cannot control myself any longer and I explode in her mouth. She spits it back on my crotch and commands the Executioner to remove the barrel. The Executioner kicks the barrel out from beneath my feet and I fall. The rope is not taught and I crash to the floor, tricked by the Baroness' cruel game. She informs me that my sentence has been commuted, to a lifetime of slavery and every day until I die or she tires of me, I can expect to suffer in this dungeon at her whim.

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

I said this a few times and honestly I hadn't realized how much it sucked till just now.
I don't have any left. I have managed to accomplish every sexual goal i had conceived. Somehow being a terribly lucky fella to unlucky in some ways.

So I am going to try and make up some new ones!
I have a very uncommon last name, recently met a woman with the same last name. We're working out now any relation. If there is none I'm going to see what I can do to get her in restrains and take it from there.

I realize this is more just something to do then a fantasy - and I don't think I can just up and create a fantasy out of this air. I believe it either is or is not.

I guess I'll keep you posted.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

sarah555

Sarah! This is the last fantasy I would have expected from you after the pictures discussion. I guess because I see compromising photos as the quickest way to blackmail. Oh well...guess thats why its a fantasy huh?!
Oh and by the way.....Welcome to the forum! You seem to have jumped right it! :)

It's a fantasy, don't think I would be turn on if it was reality, that would be hell.
Thanks subspace :)

Fileboom Premium Account