Your #1 Fantasy in short

Blondesin

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I would love to be stripped naked in front of a group. Either all women or mixed. Then forced to lick each person from their feet up to their pussy or cock. Having to make them all cum. That has been a dream of mine for years.

Sounds like The Sexual life of Catherine M(sorry i know its a classic autobiography but not sure of the published year or the publisher. Not off top of my brain)

Id like to be blindfolded (fully covering mask with air vent), gagged and restrained in multiple positions to a pool table with a combination of ice, hot wax, whips, vibrators, oil (odd but i love the smell of motor oil or it could be any oil), possibly clamps, etc. If youre wondering why the pool table because of the friction of my body against its texture. (To heighten the pleasure more than one cock would be preferred but optional. Ive always wondered what it would be like to have a cock in your pussy, your ass, and your mouth at the same time.)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

gwendoline

Number one fantasy

My Mistress always uses my mouth when She needs a wee and will occasionally allow me the honour of taking her poo, She also like red sports but has not yet put them all together, therefore my number one fantasy is to be my Mistress’s complete toilet for the duration of Her period, taking all her bodily wastes including of course nail clipping, spit etc. etc.
Hopefully it is only a matter of time.

Fileboom Premium Account

Do you really want to know?

I kidnap a banker..handsome guy typically wearing a suit, eloquent and in short every mother-in-laws dream. Four Dominant Masters assist me, gagging him while he resists og tries to scream. We bind him and throw him in the back of a truck and drive off to a remote factory-type building.

I interrogate him - wanting a code to a vault or something like that. I throw water in his face, rip his shirt open, spit on him, slap him and yank his hair. I haven't removed the gag though...in all honesty I don't really care about the code, I just want to torment him.

I grab his crotch and squeese his balls as he screams in anguish, thereafter I knock him out cold with a blow to his temples. When he wakes up, I have had him stripped and the Dominant males are all observing him. I allow them all to ravish the handsome naked prisoner while I sit calmly and enjoy the sight.

When they're all done with him, I get them to hold him down while I pierce his back with several flesh-hooks, connect them with rope and suspend him in midair by his own flesh. He can't move or he'll increase pressure on the hooks and tear himself. I blindfold him, put clamps on his dangling cock and nipples...then I proceed to whip him with my riding crop and single tail. When he's all covered in marks...I stand back...and watch him...dick fully erect, standing to attention...his screams transformed into moans of pleasure...his lips calling my name behind the ballgag while tears are running down his cheeks. I kiss them away...get the males to cut him down and carry the used man - now my slave to my bed, where the real game can begin.

Fileboom Premium Account