Young Energetic Guys Love Each Other | Game Time Horny Boys

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lipton

Studio: Militaryclassified

As you all are aware Lipton made his first time appearance on militaryclassified recently and in his last visit the scheduled hand job with the fleshlight went totally south and we had to convert to a BJ (I was devastated...not), so today Ive brought him back because not only did you all want him back but I had to give him the proper BJ he deserved. I think he agrees because he was floored at the end of this one because I do something hes hardly ever experienced. Check it out!
When Lipton arrived this time, he was a little more prepared for the episode because he seemed more relaxed and less nervous than his first visit. I sat him down and we went over the paperwork, then worked out a price for the bj, and then we were off to the races taking excellent photos for his shoot. After we got that out of the way we made out way down to my bedroom where I had everything set up. The room looked familiar to Lipton and this time he was talking with a little more confidence despite his disability... thats a true Marine!
Lipton is beautiful on camera. I love his look! The dark hair, fair skin, chiseled looks... and fat cock, makes him a perfect male specimen that tends to join the military. We had a great interview and probably the first time Ive ever met a Marine that married the girl he lost his virginity too.. great story!
Before long, we were over the talking and into the sucking. Yep thats right, I knelt down in front of this straight Marine and began to lick his balls like a puppy in front of food. Liptons cock is probably the fattest Ive ever encountered which made it extremely difficult to deep throat but I did manage to take most of it down so props to me for making it happen! I could see that Lipton was enjoying every minute of it although by the spooked look, open mouth, and blank stare he had spoke volumes!
I sucked this boy sitting down and also standing up giving my fans a all around view of this boy and how he would fuck! Once I had him sitting back down on the bench, I continued my sucking and this time I increased my speed and I knew it was only a matter of time before I got the warning... and guess what? Right after came the warning and I made this boy shoot so hard his toes pointed and he was literally speechless! What a scene guys! this is what makes the movies great! Enjoy

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 259.8 MB

Download Lipton

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Rebill

Rebill

Max Duran and Mikel Duras

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Max Duran, Mikel Duras
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Mature, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
Video language: English

Its a steaming, saucy flip-flop - my favourite kind of fuckery! Max Duran - oh you know him, the snake hipped, battle butt, uncut cock all topped off with a hot body, stunning abs and a cheeky grin! and this time he's pitted against new summer Mikel Dunas, able bodied, big picked, uncut off course and with a very sexy mean streak, this stud fucks as hard as he takes it and he luvs a juicy, uncircumcised dick - so he's in luck. The boys are stripped down for some heavy petting, nipple sucking and cock worshipping - in that order, but who's gonna get kicked first? We know max luvs cock, but then Mikel is a total cock-hound too? flip a coin? flip a bloke?

Duration: 22:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Max Duran and Mikel Duras

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Two Loads For El Chivo - Tezca, Sewer Boy and El Chivo

Studio: Treasure Island

El Chivo is a hungry Latin whore bottom who wants to play with Tezcas big Mexican boner, sucking it, slurping it, worshipping it, and finally sliding down hard on it. Top-hombre Tezca knows how to pound a lil puto ass, driving his cock in deep.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3197kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 381.7 MB

Download Two Loads For El Chivo - Tezca, Sewer Boy and El Chivo

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Arad, Cody Blake

Studio: Next Door Twink

It's not easy being in school, dealing with class, parents, teachers, and a daily flood of hormones. It's especially tough if when your classmate is Arad. For Cody Blake, the struggle is way too real. Cody's had a monster crush on the brain-meltingly hot new fellow student since the first moment he laid eyes on him.
He knows Arad is from somewhere very exotic and far away, but he's not exactly sure where. He's noticed Arad hasn't made too many friends so far this year. Cody knows how Arad feels. Being gay, Cody's never felt totally comfortable at his school, particularly around most of the muscle-bound jocks that are always acting macho and making inappropriate remarks. Cody has been dreaming of Arad constantly, and imagining the two of them together, making passionate love. Although Arad is the star of his daydreams, Cody's just too shy to introduce himself.
He does, however, sometimes follow Arad around the school athletic complex as he works out. Cody records video of Arad as he jogs, stretches, and runs speed building drills. The sight of Arad's shirtless body, working hard outside makes Cody's dick stiffen harder than any other time.
Today, Cody's been keeping his distance as usual as he follows Arad around yet again. While recording Arad with his phone, from behind a big, old oak tree, one of the assholes from the football team, Markie More, catches him. Markie yells to Arad, 'Hey, this kid is filming you!'
Cody panics, drops his backpack, and runs off, completely embarrassed and distraught. After Arad tells Markie off, he finds Cody to return the backpack. Cody can't believe Arad was kind enough to return his things, but is still so upset, he can't even look at Arad.
Arad can see exactly what's been going on. He lovingly lifts Cody's chin and pulls his face close. Cody's mind rushes as they kiss. The kissing becomes more passionate and, without thinking much at all, Cody goes to his knees from the bench they were sitting on, and pulls down Arad's pants. His cock is already hard. Cody takes it into his mouth, just as he's imagined so many times, and feels it throbbing between his lips.
He sucks Arad's hard cock for a while before Arad stands him up and returns the favor. 'Wow!' Cody thinks. 'He must have done this many times before!'
The next thing Cody knows, Arad is pounding his sweet, tight hole. Be a part of this once-in-a-lifetime, fairytale experience, as Cody's wildest, schoolboy fantasies cum true. Watch the incredibly sexy Arad fuck Cody's tight, eager Twink ass until both boys erupt in .

Duration: 31:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3191kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 768.4 MB

Download Arad, Cody Blake

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Gabriel Phoenix & Mickey Taylor

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Gabriel Phoenix, Mickey Taylor
Genres: Duet, Interview, Oral Sex, Fingering, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Big Dick
Video language: English

It's a new series of pure British beef cumin atcha and lets kick it off with two very firm favourites, the man of many hair colours, and a ripped body, big, kissable lips and a few litres of tattoos and a juicy, juicy uncut dick - Mickey Taylor. He's being very able and eagerly topped by dirty blonde Gabriel Phoenix, and though we've slung these two hunks in the shower and they're scrubbing away like billyo, they just can't get clean. Mickey's dick is as deliciously uncircumcised as ever, its been a while since we've seen him in action and this stud just gets better. He eagerly offers up his ripe, hard rump to Gabriel who can't wait to get his tongues, fingers and stiff rod right up there into Mickey's hot warm depths. Don't leave it so long next time you sizzles.

Duration: 24:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7725kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Gabriel Phoenix & Mickey Taylor

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Animal Instinct (Letterio Amadeo and Max Duran) Hd

Studio: Dark Room

Blazing hot Letterio Amadeo bursts onto the Dark Room scene in this update and immediately exposes his raw, animalistic nature as he tears up Max Durans tight asshole and gives him the fuck of a lifetime!

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 316.7 MB

Download Animal Instinct (Letterio Amadeo and Max Duran) Hd

Fileboom Premium Account