Young couple seeks third

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by Exkat, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Exkat

Exkat New Member

Hello all,

My sub and I haven't recently begun looking for a third. We're seeking a sub or maybe a switch female to join our happy relationship. Profile posted below.

My sub and I have decided to add a third but we are only considering people under very strict circumstances.

We are very happy together but have decided the time is right to add a third. We tend to think of ourselves as a fairly normal couple who just happens to be kinky.

We enjoy casual dining, short days at the beach and Doctor Horrible's Sing Along blog.

We're as likely to spend the day on the couch shooting aliens as we are to go to a BDSM event or seminar.

Our first date we went ice skating, our second we went to a movie which we can't remember.

Our third must be female, this one is my stipulation. Sorry guys I'm not interested.

Finally you must be willing to submit to me. We'd love to find a switch, particularly one interested in belonging to a man while dominating a woman. We'd be equally happy with another sub to join my girl in submission.