Young and Beautiful Guys (twink collection)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yo takes two huge calibers and two loads
96505179106849212398bf16613cd945.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Baiseur XXL, Peto Coast, no name Yo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Facial, Hardcore, Masturbation, Threesome, Uncut.

Summary Together with the XXL machofucker, Yo was cruising guys on the street from his window. He asked Peto Coast toe and wanted to get his ass filled up. He got what he wished for and the two stallions plowed and filled him up...

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:33
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2424kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 352.0 MB
Download Yo takes two huge calibers and two loads

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

MO30 - Alessio Romero & Brian Bonds (Gym Glory Hole)
f4cde2026f3bfcad483ac0d73b72e01e.jpg

Brian is in the gym bathroom taking selfies and filming himself play with his hard cock while waiting for someone to come up to the glory hole. He's having a great time in the bathroom stall while waiting for another gym patron to take a peak in the hole. Alessio comes walking in to wash his hands and notices the glory hole. He walks up too it and sees Brain filming himself stroking his dick. Alessio is extremely curious and Brian can see Alessio's eyes looking up at him through the glory hole. Alessio waves the hard dick over and Brain slides it right through the hole into Alessio's eager mouth. Brian pumps his mouth hard giving Alessio what he wants. Alessio finally calls Brian out from the stall. The two are face to face now and Alessio drops back down to his knees to finish what he started. Brian is all horned up now and begins to suck on Alessio's hard cock. Brian continuously deep throats the cock gagging every single time letting all the drool ooze out after each deep throat. Brian loves to be face fucked hard and just the way Alessio is doing it. Brian has had enough of his face being fucked so he bends Alessio over the trash can and fucks him hard and deep making him bite on his knuckles as Brian slaps his balls with each hard thrust. Alessio loves to be pounded like this so much that he almost cums but its too soon for that because now it's time for him to turn the tables and fuck Brian. Alessio bends him over, spreading that sweet ass pushing his dick inside. He pumps him deep then sits back in the chair and lets Brian ride his pulsating cock until he cums straight up in the air with Alessio stroking every last bit of cum out. Enjoy!

Duration: 27:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4708kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 985.8 MB
Download MO30 - Alessio Romero & Brian Bonds (Gym Glory Hole)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

DebtDandy release of number 160 (360p)
c66312aca5d1356f1e5cb1a4b6b88120.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: bareback, oral, anal, submission, european

I think this guy was very happy just a year ago. He started a family, got kids, got engaged. The future looked bright. He rented a nice place, had a job, even though it was nothing fancy. But something had to go wrong. When I arrived he was a wreck. He was two months behind with the rent. His fiancee was threatening to leave with the kids. He looked totally stressed out and exhausted. Nothing that would break my heart, of course. I immediately noticed his body, he was a nice gym material. The guy was not happy about my lending terms but after a silent moment of hard thinking he agreed. His body exceeded my expectations, especially the abs were superb. Maybe, he even liked our little stress release. He cummed like if he just got out of prison.

Duration: 40:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1050kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 348.5 MB
Download DebtDandy release of number 160 (360p)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Evan Cook & Patty Cat (Evan Cook, Patty Cat) (2015, Anal,Oral Sex, BlowJob, Kissi
4fa67e1ed08631048aeb2f20b79b7d9d.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BadPuppy
Cast: Evan Cook, Patty Cat
Genres: Anal,Oral Sex, BlowJob, Kissing, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English

Patty Cat is back on top of Evan Cook! Patty Evan both have smooth, sexy bodies that have been nicely manscaped, and both with big cocks tight asses. After some wet, slurpy cock sucking Patty pounds Evan�s willing hole until they are both shimmering with a fine sheen of sweat. They switch...

Duration: 27:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 422.2 MB
Download Evan Cook & Patty Cat (Evan Cook, Patty Cat) (2015, Anal,Oral Sex, BlowJob, Kissi

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Czech Hunter Part 240
b8117da26f32cec53f5694c65626e7ba.jpg

Studio: Czech Hunter
Cast: Romi Zuska, Jeffrey Lloyd
Genres: Group Sex, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, Masturbation, Cumshot, Twinks

: I got a call from a guy who I hunted long time ago. He mentioned having pretty serious financial problems. Not my problem, I told him. Then he promised to bring along his roommate. I was a bit reluctant but my curiosity won eventually. We met at St. Matthew�s Fair, which is a very famous event in Prague. I thought it would be fun but bad weather ruined everything. The boy changed quite a bit since the last time I saw him. He got much cuter and stylish. Also his roommate was really nice and sweet. It took some time to convince him and I had to offer him a lot of money. But the effort was well worth it. I booked us a luxuriously looking room and we enjoyed a nice threesome. Just the poor boy had to endure two cocks while loosing his virginity.

Duration: 50:31
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1134kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 468.1 MB
Download Czech Hunter Part 240

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Daniel Marvin, Matthew Ford
76a5e94ca5f12031d19b7abf0a342af9.jpg

Matthew Ford returns in time to catch Daniel Marvin giving in to his horniness and getting his fill of dick. Daniel's got a stunning body, well muscled, smooth and tanned...you could grate cheese on the abs he's got! And those huge shoulders and legs make him a real Adonis. Matthew's huge long dick pleases Daniel no end, and feeding his butt the delicious cock of his is heaven to watch. Matthew takes it like the horny hunk he is, Daniel giving it like the pro he's sure to become at hot man on man action. Crying out for harder fucking, Matthew gets it from tip to hilt over and over. Daniel must have been saving his spunk for days as it truly flies all over Matt!

Duration: 9:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps

File size: 364.1 MB
Download Daniel Marvin, Matthew Ford

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

STX - John Hill & Rasty Shut
f0e39ed13b5ae86681f767629ebad228.jpg

Young blond fucker, Rasty Shut, is a student with two particular passions � playing the guitar and enjoying hard cock! Unfortunately, he doesn�t own his own musical instrument so he has to creep into John Hill�s room to strut a tune; at which point Hill unexpectedly returns and Shut has to hide under the bed. But every cloud has a silver lining, as they say; and before you know it Hill is laid out, stroking the deliciously handsome dick that he has stashed in his pants. At this point, Shut has two options � either wait for his buddy to finish jerking-off and make his escape afterwards, or make himself known and help Hill out with that thick, aching boner!

Duration: 22:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 655.2 MB
Download STX - John Hill & Rasty Shut

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Daniel Marvin, Matthew Ford
76a5e94ca5f12031d19b7abf0a342af9.jpg

Matthew Ford returns in time to catch Daniel Marvin giving in to his horniness and getting his fill of dick. Daniel's got a stunning body, well muscled, smooth and tanned...you could grate cheese on the abs he's got! And those huge shoulders and legs make him a real Adonis. Matthew's huge long dick pleases Daniel no end, and feeding his butt the delicious cock of his is heaven to watch. Matthew takes it like the horny hunk he is, Daniel giving it like the pro he's sure to become at hot man on man action. Crying out for harder fucking, Matthew gets it from tip to hilt over and over. Daniel must have been saving his spunk for days as it truly flies all over Matt!

Duration: 9:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps

File size: 364.1 MB
Download Daniel Marvin, Matthew Ford

Fileboom Premium Account