Young and Beautiful Guys (twink collection)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Blow me away
2908542fbe4a61b39fc95b3fd1e972d2.jpg

Studio: CumPigMen

Finding room to blow, conrad daniels, on the left, stands to receive one hell of a hot blowjob from chrisbot for cumpigmen . getting all the ginger he can, chrisbot fills his throat with conrad's nice thick cock. as they supper in the kitchen, chrisbot devours every inch of his partner, and slobbers for more: i just hope the cameraman's wearing goggles. ready to blow, conrad releases onto chrisbot's open mouth: that fucker's a poster boy for jizz.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7162kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 623.5 MB
Download Blow me away

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Scott Fait Venir Un Talon Pour Remplir Pote Vol. 2
e7a1f900ec3c3505ced837ae1c8d92c2.jpg

Studio: Ericvideos

Scott et mec faisaient du chat sur leur tel pour chercher un 3e mec; ils trouvèrent un bogosse viril et poilu avec une grosse teub ! Le p'tit boyfriend s'est fait démonter le cul et s'est bien fait doser mais c'était un gros gourmand...

Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 388.9 MB
Download Scott Fait Venir Un Talon Pour Remplir Pote Vol. 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Ilya Piotr Wolkow
ab2ff07bf7d059324020de7a0920423a.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SweetAndRaw
Cast: Ilya Piotr Wolkow
Genres: Twinks, Blow Jobs, Bareback, Oral Anal Sex

During a certain time of the year, the sun never sets in Russia. As a result, the days are long but the twinks are even longer. This is certainly the case with slender, Eastern Europeans Piotr Wolkow and Ilya.

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 299.6 MB
Download Ilya Piotr Wolkow

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Jack & Kristopher (Serviced)
525a6c03ad1518f33235a02d007c4c08.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Jack & Kristopher
Genres: Oral, Rimming, 69, Muscle, Tattoos, Facial Cumshot, Serviced

Both these guys are pretty experienced so I just let them do what they wanted. They did all their talking on their own, and there is something to be said about experience. These two really go after it with genuine energy and chemistry!Highlights are watching Jack eat Kristopher's hole. Kristopher is always so anally responsive! Kristopher still astounds me at his expressive cock-sucking skills.Kristopher also delivers a mighty fine load to Jack's face, while Jack popped his nut a few seconds later!Magic!

Duration: 22:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2179kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 376.1 MB
Download Jack & Kristopher (Serviced)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Ryan raz gobbles anthony wood's uncut woody
195dbc319ba75fe8d7aa6409994050e3.jpg

Studio: CumPigMen

Veteran performer ryan raz was anxious to meet young black stud anthony wood, and they hit it off from the very start. lips locked and bodies wrapped around each other, they finally catch a breath long enough for anthony to sit down with ryan crouched between his legs.

diving in to taste wood's dark chocolate dick, ryan soon is dribbling a juicy wad of saliva down the juicy uncut meat. as raz stuffs his throat to the hilt, wood leans back in . ryan's oral talents are too much for young anthony, who spurts a creamy wad that splatters the roof of raz's mouth. it drips from his wide open mouth down anthony's beating fist, and the two share a cummy kiss to seal their hot encounter.

Duration: 14:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3349kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 389.3 MB
Download Ryan raz gobbles anthony wood's uncut woody

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Darko gives a taste of his huge caliber to Ilan Manson
4a2eadca73e3910197ee7fc695bf1554.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Ericvideos
Cast: Darko, Ilan Manson
Genres: Bareback, Cum Eating, Facial, Rimming, Hunks, Hardcore, Big Cock, Anal/Oral Sex

Ilan Man likes huge dicks! He was on his way home when he crossed path with Darko and, after they checked each other out, he waited for him in his lobby super horny. Darko had his balls full that day and he showed up pretty fast to give him a taste of his huge cock...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:30
Video: 1272x712, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 258.1 MB
Download Darko gives a taste of his huge caliber to Ilan Manson

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Czech Hunter sc 329
e42979eda3691352c81436c130299a64.jpg

Genres: Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Uncut, Young Men
Video language: English

Today I walked around a local gym at the right time. A very cute dude almost bumped into me as he rushed out of the exit. He probably couldn't wait to drink his delicious protein shake. We started chatting. This boy was probably the most cheerful guy I met in a log time. I managed to get some basic info out of him, including a bit nasty things regarding his girlfriend and their sex life. The boy was unemployed, trying to get by. When we were walking through an empty park, I decided to strike. I wanted to see his cock. He hesitated but only because it was cold, in fact he didn't mind public nudity that much. Not even when jerking me off right in the park. I promised him extra money for a little visit of his apartment. I hope the boy would have a nice warm bed.

Duration: 46:14
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1126kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 425.2 MB
Download Czech Hunter sc 329

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

When The Bells Ring, Sc.1: Horny Convert Donates A Thick, Hard Cock & A Mouthful Of Jizz!
c576cfcf1a96f34860599fb5f871aad9.jpg

Studio: Staxus
Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Anal, Bareback, Rimming, Riding, Uniforms, Tattoos, Masturbation, Kissing, Facial Cumshot, Twinks, Uncut

When you're part of a religious cult, it goes without saying that proselytising is all part of a hard day's work - spreading your message to everyone that you meet and explaining how their lives could be made so much better if only they embraced your way of thinking. Which in Mark Fontana's instance here means stopping your bicycle in the park to spend a few minutes sharing the good news to a rather forlorn-looking Vitali Kutcher. To Fontana's eternal credit, he sure as hell works wonders - before you know it Kutcher is following him home to learn more about the work of the Mormon church.
But it's not very long before the religious aspect of this conversion has been sorely eclipsed by plain old lust, as the two fellows promptly fall into an embrace and begin to pull each other's clothes off! At which point it's the worship of the mighty phallus that very much takes centre stage; with both buddies enjoying a last supper of meaty, uncut dick, before Kutcher promptly begins to rim Fontana's hungry little arsehole for all it's worth.
By this point, of course, any hope of Fontana maintaining his holier-than-thou persona has long since been tossed aside; and it almost comes as a relief when he finally parts his legs to accommodate a carnal conversion to raw anal action. Cue the delirious sight of him interchanging between riding and deep-throating Kutcher's violently erupting member; as he finally abandons his crisp white shirt (and his last vestige of saintly dignity), before jerking out a thick wad of creamy spunk out of his upturned shaft all over Kutcher's tongue!

Duration: 31:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 917.4 MB
Download When The Bells Ring, Sc.1: Horny Convert Donates A Thick, Hard Cock & A Mouthful Of Jizz!

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Cum-Filled Frat Boy
cf2d7ea4d06970200e1b750d8d0c1a38.jpg

Studio: FraternityX.com

After a few beers and a night of chillin', I noticed our boy Tyler hiding a stiffy in his shorts. He got all whiney when I teased him about it, and you know what we do with whiners. We made him service us all, but I could tell the kid was really into it. It was weird trying to punish the kid with something he thought was so hot. but it got me off so I'm cool with it. We made him sit on our cocks until we blew our loads in him and then lifted him up so we could pound him some more. Stupid slut.

Duration: 1:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 61.1 MB
Download Cum-Filled Frat Boy

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Hotel hook up's
113bb0431f186073eb85ef43610ef072.jpg

Studio: DudesRaw

This dudesraw compilation has got some hot guys hookin' up and gettin' off as they fuck until they blow. the first two guys are dj and cory bengal. dj's got the dark curly hair, on both heads. he'll be plowing the sweet ass of cory bengal, once he's done sucking that awesome cock. as dj drops his pants, the bottom gives a big moan, and that's before he swallows. eating that juicy ass, dj plunges in, but not for long: cory's tight hole has him blowing a creampie right in the hole of his partner. cory then shoots an awesome load as well.

next, jay kyle and tyler mason give more of a raw approach to fuckin'. jay is definitely in charge as he tosses his partner around and readies tyler's ass to fuck. sliding in, jay then has his fill before pulling out and blowing on tyler's hairy groin. not long after, tyler adds his jizz to the mix. jay then takes the cream and fingers it into tyler's hole: damn, nice and sloppy.

Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 997.3 MB
Download Hotel hook up's

Fileboom Premium Account