You know you're a sub when.....

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by Nohvi, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Nohvi

Nohvi New Member behave badly on purpose, knowing the punishment will have you tied to the bed for 3 or 4 hours. HA!! Now I can get the nap I wanted and someone ELSE has to make dinner! Not so dumb now, am I?? :p

......your coworkers and boss are always impressed at what a good employee you are: "You're so good at following directions, Nohvi!" Yeah, well....
  2. Moonlight

Moonlight Member

Hahahaha yes.

I was weeding the garden and came in sweating. I was grabbing some ice and my husband said you look hot. I told him I am. Next thing I know I had ice water going down my head. Yes he dumped ice water on me. I was squealing from the cold while he laughed his ass off. OK after the shock wore off it felt nice since I was really hot.

So then the next day he has a large plastic cup of ice water he just poured. He tips it for the first sip and I swear I was overtaken by aliens or something. I hit the cup making the water go all down the front of him. He gave me his evil oh you will get it for that. Sadly I did not have an escape route planned so I only made it a few steps when I ran. xD