wooden pony question

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by mmih86, Jul 15, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. mmih86

mmih86 New Member

Hi everyone,

I have recently entered a relation with a sub girl. She's interested to try wooden pony torture.

First things first, none of the online shops (Ones I checked anyway) have that kind of equipment. So I was wondering where do you get them? I heard building one yourself was an option, but currently this is not an option for me.

Also interested in hearing your stories if you had any experience with this.

Thanks in advance!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. dark eye

dark eye New Member

with some imagination, you can easy create a wooden pony. Look for instance at my pics...

3. pamuk

pamuk New Member

The first experience I had of this kind of thing was a simple set up using one of those portable workbench things found at most big DIY stores. A thin plank of wood was secured in the centre of the workbench and the width of the workbench kept the legs apart while sitting astride the plank. If you want to make it more bareable then a thicker plank of wood can be used which has rounded edges or simply cover the top edge with a bit of rubber matting.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM