Strong woman | Muscle Females Loves Unusual Kinky Orgasm

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Total Muscle Assassin - Monica Martin & "K" Dynomite - HD 720p

"K" Dynomite is sleeping very restfully in her bed when in creeps a Muscle Assassin, dressed in skin-tight black spandex bodysuit . . . you've seen this woman before . . . She is very powerful, sneeky and oh so sexxy!!! The Muscle Assassin slowly creeps in the room, crawls onto the bed and pounces on the sleeping Blondie and awakens her in a fright! "I'm going to you!" chants the Muscle Assassin. You have been selling secrets from my country to the CIA and hurting my country. Now it's time to !!! And the fun begins!!! This sleek towering Muscle Assassin goes into action, pinning poor little Blondie down on the bed with her boots, then she grabs her and arm bars her, then throat grabbing, then pulling her off the bed by her hair. . . my oh my!! The action is non stop and very addicting!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 665.1 MB

Download Total Muscle Assassin - Monica Martin & "K" Dynomite - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

VikKing707

The Plumber

Studio: Athena2

Amber was a collegiate athlete, an American Gladiator (Apache) but more recently she is competing as a heavyweight female bodybuilder in the NPC. At 59 Amber competes at 180 solid ripped pounds. Her off-season weight is in the 200 lbs range. Amber exudes sensuality. Her long beautiful hair compliments he big brown eyes, sexy smile and laid back friendly demeanor. But make no mistake, this woman will kick your ass! Guys, get in between those legs, and you have no chance to escape. But what a way to go!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:59
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 239.0 MB

Download The Plumber

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Last edited:

VikKing707

Lisa Giesbrecht 12 Red Rock HD

Release Year: 2018

4 vids of amazing amazon woman Lisa Giesbrecht. All vids follow the same format. she displays her raw power and veiny muscles. she poses and flexes for the camera. she models indoor and out, in a bikini or other skimpy clothes. no sex, no nudity

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3168kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 919.3 MB

Download Lisa Giesbrecht 12 Red Rock HD

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Lisa Giesbrecht 12 July HD

Release Year: 2018

4 vids of amazing amazon woman Lisa Giesbrecht. All vids follow the same format. she displays her raw power and veiny muscles. she poses and flexes for the camera. she models indoor and out, in a bikini or other skimpy clothes. no sex, no nudity

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2030kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lisa Giesbrecht 12 July HD

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Last edited: