VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ass Gaped Wide

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Claudia Macc (fisted)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum
Video language: English

Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the Fister Twister lesbian fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fitting it all in! They change positions and each time, Antonia puts her soaking wet hand into Claudia's mouth, giving her all of her ass juices. Finally, Antonia bends her gorgeous blonde girlfriend over into the doggystyle position and continues to enjoy her lesbian anal fisting while she masturbates, giving her an explosive orgasm and proving she can pass the challenge any day!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ass Gaped Wide

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

VikKing707

Blondes Have More Fun

Cast: Vinna Reed, Victoria Pure
Genres: Rimming, Fisting, Pussy Licking, Lesbian

We all know that blonde girls are fun to be with. Vinna Reed and Victoria Pure are no exception. Except that they have a very special fetish - Vinna loves to put her fist in Victoria's flexible pussy!

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6182kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 925.2 MB

Download Blondes Have More Fun

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

VikKing707

Zia xo Spying on Spyro 2 Bad Dragon Dildos (2016)

Studio: ManyVids

Spy on spyro in this video.. from cute to pervy fast... sucking both my small and large dragon dildos at once and fucking my small pussy till I cum on it's huge girth

Format: m4v
Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9964kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Zia xo Spying on Spyro 2 Bad Dragon Dildos (2016)

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Deep Hand Treatment

Cast: Emily Brix, Penelope Cum
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Gorgeous Emily Brix and Penelope cum share a deep kiss before getting the fun started. They lick and suck on each other clit, then each takes turns sliding their fist deep into the others pussy. Each girl moans with pleasure and enjoyment.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5492kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 844.3 MB

Download Deep Hand Treatment

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Stuffed baby siswet-nineteen

Cast: siswet19
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo, Toys, Squirting

She loves stretching her pussy, when hard cocks fail to satisfy her she grabs her huge sex toy and shovels it in her pussy The sensual bitch fucks her snatch deep and hard, until she's satisfied. siswet19 webcam show: "Wreck my asshole!! My ass wants to fuck some big toys! every goal a different toy"

Duration: 1:40:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2877kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Stuffed baby siswet-nineteen

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Brittany & Rachel - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Brittany Bardot & Rachel Evans
Genres: Anal Fisting, Anal Dildo, Ass Gape, Brutal, Natural tits, Shaved

Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.

Duration: 33:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6554kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brittany & Rachel - FullHD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Stretched Some More

Cast: Vany Ully (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

We do like our Fister Twister scenes where blonde meets brunette and todays update is no exception. The two V's meet today as gorgeous blonde Vinna Reed returns to take control of her brunette friend Vany Ully. Vinna wastes no time in getting aquainted with Vany's pussy and gapes it apart with her fingers before inserting a couple into her stretched open hole. She gets a metal speculum and firstly lets Vany lick it to moisten the metal then as Vany bends over in a doggystyle position, Vinna slides it into her juicy pussy and stretches it even more than before. Looking deep into Vany's gaped open hole, we get some immense close-up shots and this filthy brunette licks her own juices from their little sex toy! Vinna knows she needs to stretch Vany's pussy even more if she has any chance of getting her hand up there in this lesbian fisting scene so uses a monster sized dildo to help warm her up. Vany takes it for a while as it is shoved as far into her pussy as it will go and then Vinna knows that Vany is completely ready for what she has in store next! She slides her whole fist up inside Vany's dripping wet pussy in all sorts of positions but her favourite has got to be when Vany is squatting above her, riding her fist and clearly enjoying her lesbian anal fisting! These girls work well together and both of them look pretty satisfied with their encounter!

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6744kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Stretched Some More

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

LilySkye in Trying to Dbl fist my ass gaping

Cast: LilySkye
Genres: Solo , Anal Pussy , Prolapse, Rosebud, Big Long Huge Dildo, Double Self Fisting, Balls,

I'm a 25 year old wild with a love for traveling, the outdoors, and a passion for stretching all of my holes to their limits! Some of my fetishes and specialties; anal gape, anal fisting, anal prolapse, pussy fisting, huge toys and insertions, squirting, enema play, prolapsing, extreme deep throat, choking, and honestly the list goes on and on

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 733.7 MB

Download LilySkye in Trying to Dbl fist my ass gaping

Fileboom Premium Account