Women tortured and disciplined in slave training (update)

ACTIMEL

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Performers: Isis Love and Mahina Zaltana

Mahina Zaltana came to the right place to be electrified, shocked, fucked and taunted by Isis Love. Her pussy is stuffed with a big electric plug and cranked up high. She is fucked doggy as electric currents gyrate her bubbly ass. Then she's Samurai fucked into an explosive orgasm. Is there anything this hot body can't handle?

File name: wdpussy_Mihani.wmv
Size: 702.8 Mb
Duration: 00:62:00
Resolution: 1280x720 Windows Media HD (wmv)

DOWNLOAD
wdpussy_Mihani.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ACTIMEL

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ACTIMEL

ACTIMEL

Performers: Isis Love, Matt Williams, Maestro and Skin Diamond

In the conclusion of this abduction fantasy, I bring in a buyer to try one last time to sell this whore and get her off my hands. I show her off to Isis, hoping that the training she has received so far will impress her, but Isis wants to see more before making a decision.

Maestro and Isis use ash to see how well she can service both a man and a woman with her mouth. It doesn't take much to prove she is well versed in sucking cock and licking pussy, so Isis wants to take it a step further and test the rest of her holes.

I string her up into a hogtie suspension so that all of her holes are accessible. Isis and Maestro take turns fucking ash. Isis wants to fuck her tight ass and as she is having her way ash, Matt Williams pays a visit and fucks ash's face to test if he may want her. Matt doesn't want a slave he just wanted to use her whore mouth for his amusement.

The final scene starts with ash bound to a box and made to please Isis' pussy once again before being made to watch as Maestro fucks Isis in front of her. Tease and denial is the game they play with ash, even going as far as using her as furniture to fuck on.

File name: 001_TT_Overload.wmv
Size: 678,44 Mb
Duration: 00:56:47
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD
001_TT_Overload.part1.rar (250.0 Mb)
001_TT_Overload.part2.rar (250.0 Mb)
001_TT_Overload.part3.rar (178.4 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Juliette March, Dana Vixen, Alexxa Bound, Eden Coxxx and Maxine Holloway

We start with five potential trainees and four handlers. The day is filled with heavy exercise, humiliation, pain testing and orgasm control. The girls are pushed through basic exercise to get the juices flowing. We try to teach them basic protocol, yet some can't even get that right.

I am trying to be positive about the situation, but at this rate I feel I may have to eliminate them all and start from scratch. The day comes to an end and we have gotten it down to two girls.

The final two are given a little lesson in pain processing. Blindolded, they have to choose an implement of torture and then the handler to use it on them. If theses two want to make it, I will need to see a vast improvement from one of them.

File name: 002_TT_Intake.wmv
Size: 881,51 Mb
Duration: 01:20:34

DOWNLOAD
002_TT_Intake.part1.rar (350.0 Mb)
002_TT_Intake.part2.rar (350.0 Mb)
002_TT_Intake.part3.rar (181.5 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: James Deen, Rozen Debowe, Akira Raine, Sofia Lauryn and Odile

Our little trainees have been prodded, shocked, caned, tied down, made to endure mind fucks and relentless orgasms all so we could get a sense of their abilities. We have vanity, brat, o, and meow well figured out as submissives, but we are still not sure what they can do with a hard cock. Time for some sexual testing.

We throw James Deen in with the girls and see how they fare. Nothing could have prepared us for the fuck festival and depravity these gorgeous girls are capable of. One girl who refuses to service men on camera offers herself for some face fucking, two ANAL VIRGINS offer themselves for anal for the first time ever. And the most experienced whore of the group is told to grind against the wall jealously with no attention at all. We are literally in shock at the lengths these girls will go to impress their trainers.

There is not one moment of time when these tight sluts aren't sitting on each others faces, sucking dick, taking punishment, workings cock into their ass, or squirting on the floor. Regardless of their efforts, only one trainee can get the cum.

Watch to find out who it will be.

File name: 003_TT_Auditions.wmv
Size: 989,95 Mb
Duration: 01:22:30

DOWNLOAD
003_TT_Auditions.part1.rar (350.0 Mb)
003_TT_Auditions.part2.rar (350.0 Mb)
003_TT_Auditions.part3.rar (289.9 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Dylan

Deprivation and electricity are two of Dylan's biggest fears and I am determined to help her overcome them. We review her homework and move right to restricting all movement as she is bound tightly in a confined space. I put the hood on her and make her work through the fear. Add an orgasm and her attitude changes immensely.

Dylan made it clear that she was terrified of electricity. I have been warming her up, little by little, to overcome this fear. I started with tens pads, in past shoots, and am now up to an electric baton. Mind fucking her made her build it up so much that I gained her trust by removing it from the scene. She now is more willing because I allow her to take it on her own terms.

We take a break from the electricity and work on stretching her pussy. I know she can take a lot in that slutty hole, so to intensify the task, she is put in a brutal hogtie and more pressure applied every few minutes. In very little time most of my hand makes it into her cunt, so I decide to finish her off by inserting the head of the Hitachi inside her hungry hole.

We finish the day with her drilled to the wall and her terms are limited to now. She avoided this moment long enough. It's time to pay the piper...

File name: 004_TT_Ryan.wmv
Size: 519,79 Mb
Duration: 00:43:17

DOWNLOAD
004_TT_Ryan.part1.rar (200.0 Mb)
004_TT_Ryan.part2.rar (200.0 Mb)
004_TT_Ryan.part3.rar (119.8 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Felony and The Pope

This is another of my test shoots when I first applied to Kink.com. Felony is as hard as they come and I wanted to show case her skills as a heavy bottom and how far she is willing to be pushed.

I have worked with her for years and over that time I have learned all of her buttons and exactly how to push them. After ripping her clothes off, I start her off with a nasty crotch rope. I want that pussy nice and tender for the entire day.

The day goes on and the pain and torment just get more intense. This slut, although now Domming most of the time, needed to be reminded of how much of a submissive whore she really is. The reason she is such an intense Domme on other sites, is because she is capable of taking more than she dishes out, and this update proves it.

File name: 005_TT_Hard_Bodied.wmv
Size: 500,57 Mb
Duration: 00:41:43

DOWNLOAD
005_TT_Hard_Bodied.part1.rar (200.0 Mb)
005_TT_Hard_Bodied.part2.rar (200.0 Mb)
005_TT_Hard_Bodied.part3.rar (100.6 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Maestro, Rozen Debowe, Akira Raine, Sofia Lauryn and Odile

The trainees are doing their best to win the first place spot for the chance at having a one on one training session. This time they are letting it all out, with non stop cock sucking, fucking, and intense orgasms.

The evaluation of their cock sucking skills has happened, and now we want to test their discipline and orgasm control. All four are put on sybians at the same time and pushed to see how much control we have over them. One by one, they are picked and fucked for the ultimate test.

File name: 006_TT_4 Girl_Auditions.wmv
Size: 622,62 Mb
Duration: 00:56:24

DOWNLOAD
006_TT_4 Girl_Auditions.part1.rar (220.0 Mb)
006_TT_4 Girl_Auditions.part2.rar (220.0 Mb)
006_TT_4 Girl_Auditions.part3.rar (182.6 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Skin Diamond

After many attempts at getting the slave's ransom with no success, I push ash harder than she's ever been pushed. Her body will be tested with the most extreme predicament to show her that her body without training is her own worst enemy. Her foot is tied to her her hair while balancing on her other foot. This is very grueling on her entire body and it doesn't take long for the fatigue to take hold.

She is then bound to a box and spread for full access to her tight pussy. Her pussy is clamped and spread wide and then her tongue is clamped and tied off as well. I rip one orgasm after another out of this overstimulated whore.

To end the day, ash is tied atop the Sybian and made to cum over and over until she no longer knows where she is, much less who she is. This is the moment when I move in with the cattle prod and bring her back to reality.

File name: 007_TT_Skin_Diamond.wmv
Size: 509,09 Mb
Duration: 00:42:18

DOWNLOAD
007_TT_Skin_Diamond.part1.rar (200.0 Mb)
007_TT_Skin_Diamond.part2.rar (200.0 Mb)
007_TT_Skin_Diamond.part3.rar (109.1 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account