Women putting other women in bondage

Suhodrichev

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Megan Jones Trouble In The Gym

Megan Jones Trouble In The Gym

Gloria Shynez is a personal trainer hired by Megan Jones to get her in top shape for her fitness competition. Little did Megan know that Gloria is a strict and abusive trainer who takes advantage of her clients with a harsh workout discipline. Megan Jones was no exception and finds herself in Trouble and gets her juicy ass spanked red as she screams in pain. Megan regrets not doing a background check and referral when hiring a personal trainer and now she is paying The price.

Download : Megan Jones Trouble In The Gym.mp4

File Size : 227.67 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:27
File type : mp4​

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Suhodrichev

You're the bitch who has fucking my dad!

He is going through a divorce and is trying to sell his house. Monica happens to be driving through the area and stops to ask him to show her the house. But when the man has to step away for a few moments, Dixie his daughter comes into the picture. She sees Monica and believes she is the woman his dad is seeing and who has caused her parents to seek the divorce. An argument starts and then a brief cat fight and the next she knows, Monica finds her self tied up and gagged(On Screen) at the hands of Dixie. Dixie continues to ridicule Monica as she struggles bound and gagged. Then she puts her in a strict hogtied before she leaves her. A short time later, dad returns to find Monica trussed up with her tits out.

Download : You're the bitch who has fucking my dad!.mp4

File Size : 436.83 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:19:30
File type: mp4​

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

After she tied me up, the little bitch gagged me with a knotted rag!

Their daughter is always in trouble. At Home. At School. And, with the law. So they have hired Goldie Blair to stay with her and make sure she behaves. But today she wants to go out and play with some boys. But Goldie will not let her leave and threatens to call her parents if she tries. Something needs to be done. The video begins with Goldie tied up on the sofa. It seems the, the young lady is going to do what she wants and no one is getting in her way. "You better not go anywhere and you better UN-tie me Right NOW!" Goldie demands . But that is the last thing she says as a knotted rag is tied tightly between her teeth to gag her. Goldie grunts and squeals through the gag as the girl opens the door and walks out. Goldie struggles hard to get loose, but the rope is tied tight. All of a sudden, the front door opens and Goldie thinks someone has come to UN-tie her. In walks a man who Goldie has never seen before. It doesn't take Goldie long to figure that this man is not here to save her. In fact, things couldn't get any worse. Because the man is a burglar and is pleasantly surprised to find Goldie already bound and gagged to make his job easier. But before he can loot the place, he wants to make sure the big busted Goldie is tied a bit more secure. He uses more rope to tie her even tighter. Then not satisfied that she is quiet enough, he re gags her by stuffing her mouth and tying another rag much tighter between her teeth. Leaving Goldie to struggle, the man goes off to rob the place. Sometime later, he returns and lets Goldie know that he is ready to make his getaway. But first, he strips her down to her underwear and then puts her on the floor where he hogties and crotch ropes her. Now alone, Goldie struggles frantically to get loose. But all she manages to do, it get her great big tits to burst out of her bra.

Download : After she tied me up, the little bitch gagged me with a knotted rag!.mp4

File Size : 389.64 MB
Resolution : 872x480
Duration : 00:17:21
File type: mp4​

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Tying up her husband's girlfriend

JJ has figured out that Caroline is having an affair with her husband. She has invited her over and once Caroline arrives, JJ ties her up. Then JJ gags Caroline by stuffing a pair of panties that she found in her husband's car. A pair of panties that belong to Caroline.

Download : Tying up her husband's girlfriend.wmv

File Size : 281.18 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:12:22
File type: wmv​

Fileboom Premium Account