Women in search of women | Lesbian Love

X-Poster

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Undressed Passion

Genre: GG Kissing, GG Licking, GG Toys, Indoors, Living Room, Tag Exclusive, Type Girl~Girl
Models: Adelisa, Sydnee
Description: Adelisa, wearing a white dress, and Sydnee have lesbian sex after taking off their cute dresses.

Duration : 23 min 6 s
Size : 113 MiB
Video : MPEG-4 272 x 368

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

X-Poster

Kitchen Strapon

Genre: GG Fingering, GG Kissing, GG Licking, GG Strapon, Indoors, Kitchen, Tag Exclusive, Type Girl~Girl
Models: Anais, Lorin
Description: Anais and Lorin (plain shirt) are playing in the kitchen and one thing leads to another. They make out and Lorin goes down on Anais and then Anais fucks Lorin using a strapon.

Duration : 21 min 28 s
Size : 108 MiB

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

X-Poster

X-Poster

Piano Sweethearts

Genre: GG Fingering, GG Kissing, GG Licking, GG Toys, Indoors, Living Room, Tag Exclusive, Type Girl~Girl
Models: Lovisa, Shania
Description: Shania (darker hair) and Lovisa are fooling around on the piano, but they decide to fool around with each other instead. My video editor originally made this one too dark and contrasty for my taste. I had him re-do it, but I didn't remake the thumbnails.

Duration : 25 min 9 s
Size : 126 MiB

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

X-Poster

Table Dildoer

Genre: GG Fingering, GG Kissing, GG Licking, GG Toys, Indoors, Living Room, Tag Exclusive, Type Girl~Girl
Models: Kersti, Traci
Description: Kersti and Traci in pink strip off their clothes in the kitchen and take turns fingering and licking one another's sweet pussies. Kersti spreads on the table and Traci pounds her furry pussy to climax with a purple dildo.

Duration : 23 min 22 s
Size : 117 MiB

00240x0032-06.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account