Wife is sleeping

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Tralfamadore, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Tralfamadore

Tralfamadore New Member

I get off on hearing about what people would do to my cock loving wife. What would you do?

2. anchel1231

anchel1231 New Member

I would take off her cloths slowly slowly and then give her a erotic massage. Then fuck her.

3. bloodupdate

bloodupdate New Member

maybe hardcore fucking is good

4. MistressSimone

MistressSimone New Member

I would bring a couple of my boys over and have them run a train on her.

5. alpaccino

alpaccino New Member

i will tie her to the bed, spread legs on her belly sending her ass to the air and then i will show you how to handle a woman

6. royheest

royheest New Member

I would tie her in a strict hogtie, fingers also tied. Then I would tie her hair to her toes, forcing her head backwards. Then I'd put a nice big ringgag in her mouth and start using her mouth.

7. acko85

acko85 New Member

tie and fuck in all holes

8. DearElliot

DearElliot Member

make her stand in front of me and spread her legs place one foot on the chair so I could see and touch her, she would not be allowed to move while I play with her clit, and if she does she must kneel and take itin her mouth.

9. Milenka

Milenka Banned

What about your wife?

10. benderXXX

benderXXX Member

good idea)))) :devil:

11. DearElliot

DearElliot Member

As for my wife...if she only would play that game. If I ever figure our how to post pics here Ill share with her face blanked out...She poses for me to a point. As we go to many nude beaches and secluded areas she is often naked and I take pics. I find it very erotic for her to be naked in an open safe public place...woods deserted areas.

12. ole82

ole82 Active Member

Just Ask Her: Wich Game She Wanna Play. Mabey It Wil lBe Realy Kink One?

13. Avik

Avik Active Member

yes,good funny idea:)

14. I fuck my wife when she sleeps. She agrees

15. anna1987

anna1987 Active Member

Only if she likes bondage)))