why i can not post

Discussion in 'Rules, announcement, your questions and suggestion' started by dedos21, Mar 20, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dedos21

dedos21 Banned

when i try post the forum tell:

vBulletin Message

dedos21, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i want share few movies

sorry for my english :D

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Please read the rules and the other threads before posting new threads like this.

The reason you cannot post is that you must be a member for a month and have ten prior posts before you can post in the pics/videos section. This is a step taken to lessen the spammers that we have to deal with.

3. dedos21

dedos21 Banned

ok sorry my english is bad, im from mexico, then i must wait a month and write ten post?
    it`s ok, i want share movies but i can waith, im not spammer

thanks for you atention

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  4. I have read the rules! And sent 10 messages! But I still could not add messages to the video section! I added 20, but again no! What is the problem?

5. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I was about to message the admin, but I see it's working for you now.

6. dedos21

dedos21 Banned

he have a month?

7. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I meant for masterpostfile, since he's been here a couple months and had plenty of posts

8. dedos21

dedos21 Banned

where i can post to have 10 post?

9. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Anywhere other than the videos section, as long as you're not just spamming random one word posts (you should be contributing to the discussion somehow). It would be preferable that you stayed in the recent conversations, though.

10. dedos21

dedos21 Banned

fine, then when i have 10 posto i must whay a mont too?

11. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Yes, or you can make the ten posts during the month. It's a month from your join date- so if you have ten posts by April 16th, you should be able to post there.

12. Shtaket43

Shtaket43 Member

Thanks for the info

13. marcobound

marcobound New Member

Understood. I had the same issue, but since I can make several posts, I hope it works to open my account.

14. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I've enjoyed your posts, Marco. Lots of the new members who just want ten posts spam 'hello' or 'thanks' then complain if the comments get taken down by me and Jey.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.