why i can not post

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedos21

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

when i try post the forum tell:

vBulletin Message

dedos21, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i want share few movies

sorry for my english :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

dedos21

Banned

Please read the rules and the other threads before posting new threads like this.

The reason you cannot post is that you must be a member for a month and have ten prior posts before you can post in the pics/videos section. This is a step taken to lessen the spammers that we have to deal with.

ok sorry my english is bad, im from mexico, then i must wait a month and write ten post?
it`s ok, i want share movies but i can waith, im not spammer

thanks for you atention

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Please read the rules and the other threads before posting new threads like this.

The reason you cannot post is that you must be a member for a month and have ten prior posts before you can post in the pics/videos section. This is a step taken to lessen the spammers that we have to deal with.

I have read the rules! And sent 10 messages! But I still could not add messages to the video section! I added 20, but again no! What is the problem?

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.