Why BDSM ?

smittenkitten

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Many of my vanilla friends who know of my lifestyle * and I have always been honest with them when asked, but never volenteered the informations* have asked why I love BDSM, not really sure how to explain it to them but have found this article which covers some of the reasons
http://dennisnajee.blogspot.com/2009/04/3-reason-to-get-into-bdsm.html

Why did you choose BDSM as the way you want to live your life ? Would be interested in knowing some of the reasons

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've really thought about this, but I can never really come up with any particular reason that started my interest. I think part of it is that I have never fit in among others and have always been yearning for love very, very strongly; by far so much stronger than the average person; and what could possibly bring more love than a real, 24/7 Master/slave relationship under true love? Actually owning the other and showing your love through play rape, and by humiliating her by pissing on her, having her drink it, spitting on her, ignoring her and shouting at her, and then fucking her violently when I'd be done with that... and of course taking gentle care of her whenever she's broken down too much... what could possibly be more romantic? My own slave to take care of, gently and strictly, now and for eternity.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account