Sadistic lesbian nurse in gynecology hospital

Performers: Lorelei Lee, Kiki Koi
Genre: Medical Fetish, BDSM, Lesbians
Video Format: WMV
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x720 (16:9), 29,97 fps, 1500 kbps VBR, 0.054 Qf
Audio: WMA2, 2 ch, 44,1 kHz, 128 kbps
Length: 1:01:33
Size: 738 MB

Two girls having fun with each other in a gynecological clinic, using in their games, and other medical instruments attributes.

Screenshots:

Sadistic__nurse_in_gynecology_hospital.part1.rar
Sadistic__nurse_in_gynecology_hospital.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Vedson

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Isis Love

Performers: Isis Love & Candy Manson
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Lesbians, Hardcore
Length: 00:58:33
Video Format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 29.97fps 5000Kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 125kbps
Size: 2.1 GB

Candy Manson is having a racy affair with her sexy neighbor, Isis Love filled with debaucherous lesbian sex and BDSM. When Candy decides that their relationship is to risky to continue Isis doesn't care and seduces her into submission once again. Candy is spanked, clamped made to worship feet, fingered and fuck in both her holes then left tied up in her bedroom freshly fucked for her husband to find.

Screenshots:

Isis_Love.part1.rar
Isis_Love.part2.rar
Isis_Love.part3.rar
Isis_Love.part4.rar
Isis_Love.part5.rar
Isis_Love.part6.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Vedson

Interrogating the French Beauty

Performers: Isis Love, Lou Charmelle
Genre: BDSM, Lesbo, Dildo, Strap-on, Domination
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 1500kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128kbps
Length: 00:55:15
Size: 662 MB

Dia Zerva is one of the toughest women to ever walk through the Armory doors. She's been through it all and keeps coming back for more. Nowadays Dia is exploring more of her domme side and has decided not to sub on camera anymore. But, Dia has one final thing to do, submit one last time on Kink.com to the women who had her at their feet from the beginning! Maitresse Madeline straps her to the post, heavily flogs her beautiful body, puts her through a tough single-tailing then clover clamps and whips her pussy. Dia is made to rip clothes pins off herself while she orgasms. She's suspended, made to lick ass and feet and has brutal castration bands wrap around her perfect nipples. She's strap on fucked in the pussy and ass then tickle tortured till all her senses are in over load. Dia has an intense anal orgasms. The chemistry between the two girls permeates as Madeline gives Dia the intense feelings of submission and loss of control for one final filthy kinky time.

Screenshots:

Interrogating_the_French_Beauty.part1.rar
Interrogating_the_French_Beauty.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Vedson

Kinky lesbian art teacher punishes and ass fucks two of her students!

Performers: Lorelei Lee, Violet Monroe and Skin Diamond
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbians, Dildo, Hardcore
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 1500kbps
Length: 00:53:19
Size: 639 MB

Violet Monroe attends a drawing class at her art college and realizes that her eccentric lesbian art teacher Lorelei Lee is not afraid to do anything and I mean ANYTHING in order to inspire her students. Skin Diamond, the class model is tied up, whipped, caned, tit clamped and made to cum while Violet draws passionately and can't help but touch herself. Lorelei ties both ladies and makes them lick pussy and fuck her with a dildo gag until she cums. Skin's made to suck on Lorelei's toes while both girls are flogged and made to fuck each other with a double ended dildo. The girls are humiliatingly made to take a strap-on cock in both their asses until they are begging to cum!

Screenshots:

Lorelei_Lee_Violet_Monroe_and_Skin_Diamond.part1.rar
Lorelei_Lee_Violet_Monroe_and_Skin_Diamond.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Vedson

Second Times A Charm: Melina Mason

Performers: Maitresse Madeline and Melina Mason
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbians, Dildo, Hardcore
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 1500Kbps
Length: 01:00:29
Size: 725 MB

I did my research on Melina Mason. She comes from Jersey, thinks she's kinky, wants to be kinky, shot for Wired Pussy. I watched all the unedited footage and saw all her little quirks and ticks and how because of her fear she would put up blocks in order to not fully experience the moment. I knew just what to do and I played this hot, doe eyed, curvy 20 year old like a fiddle, molding her into my little lesbian pain slut whore. Melina and I had a connection which jumps off the screen with flogging, nipple clamps, pussy licking, ass licking, tough bondage, anal sex and strap-on ass fucking till Melina admits she had the best sexual experience of her life!

Screenshots:

Second_Times_A_Charm_Melina_Mason.part1.rar
Second_Times_A_Charm_Melina_Mason.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Vedson

Felony, Jasmine Jolie - Revenge of the Insane

Performers: Felony, Jasmine Jolie
Genre: Fetish, BDSM
Audio: Windows Media Audio 48000Hz stereo 128Kbps
Length: 00:54:18
Size: 652 MB

Locked up in an asylum, Felony over powers a helpless orderly, Jasmine Jolie, who fails to follow procedures. Revenge is taken on Jasmine in the form of corporal punishment, bondage, sexual humiliation and hard strap-on fucking.

Screenshots:

Jasmine_Jolie_Felony.part1.rar
Jasmine_Jolie_Felony.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Vedson

Shae,Isis Love - Academy for Wayward Girls

Performers: Shae,Isis Love
Genre: Bdsm, Anal, Strapon
Audio: Windows Media Audio 48000Hz stereo 128Kbps
Length: 01:00:27
Size: 748 MB

We have a lot of sluts who like to hang around the Armory. They attend all the parties, try to get booked for shoots, make friends with everyone, you know the drill. I ran into Shae one night at the local watering hole and heard her running her mouth about this and that, that she did on TheUpperFloor.com. (Jan. 23 2010, April 9 2010 updates) and figured I'd bring her in in order to make her a more valued guest for The House. After all, we need as many local babes who know how fuck as we can get! Isis Love molds Shae into the perfect guest through lesbian BDSM including, flogging, caning of the body and feet, bondage, finger fucking, pussy worship, ass worship, pussy torture, face slapping, orgasm denial, buttplug and strap-on fucking. Shae is covered in latex and taught how to suck and fuck dick, pussy and anything else we may want to use her for until she is silly in subspace. I think it's safe to say Shae will be invited to many more parties for years to come.

Screenshots:

Shae_Isis_Love.part1.rar
Shae_Isis_Love.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account