where to meet cuckold woman?

J-Pit

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Andy
Your looking for a very limited commodity. I know that there are women on the net that would be just right for you, because I have had several women e-mail me looking for good partner.
You are going to have to seek them out. You should post messages in as many forums that you can and start off slow with anyone that response to you. In other words, don't act like a psycho.

Good luck!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Given the date of the original post you may not even be here any more, but here goes......

There are lots of them in Adult Friend Finder, and in Fling. Alt also has quite a few adds but all of these require some payment.
You can reach out to the Leather Rose on Fullerton, BDSM-chicago dot com or ask someone at Leather Sport (mostly gay there but) they have the best stuff, and they will know.
In the south suburbs there are swinger clubs that have kink nights (I'll let you find them) Also watch the Green Dolphin for events. Support groups also advertise in the Reader for meetings. They may have changed to Craigslist by now.

There is a calendar forChicago. brownbearsw dot com/freecal/chibdsm

Or try exoticchicago dot com

If you go to any of the social events, try not to be to serious, or upload to much personna into your game. It doesn't promote much conversation. Just have a good time. As you meet others they will help direct you to those who share your interest.

Most likely - You'll find one just like others here have - completely by surprise, and in a normal place.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account