When someone wants to do this to you

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Some sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget. (Mar 2009)

Man Who Uses Saber Saw With Dildo Ducktaped To It Cuts Off Girl Friends Cooch While Playing Sex Game….

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday and is recovering from her unusual injuries.

Investigators talked to the woman, who told them she suffered the injuries during a consensual act and that she and her partner were trying something new and no crime was committed, the sheriff's office said.

P.S. There is a Vac-U-Lock attachment that fits most Sawz-all type saws (not the quick release kind).
They cost about $75 but won't cut your partner. Fits all Vac-U-Lock dildos.

If you're thinking about getting a saw, I'd get an AC powered one, the batteries go fast on anything less than 18 - 24 volt models.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

goodness!!

one can only wonder what is going through a persons mind that wud make them get such and idea without thinking consequenses,its just common sense to think things through and then what may be able to happen,or is it just me that think about all possible senarios and disasters?!!Im always very very careful when playing with my sub and have always phone,scissor and all kinds of things near me in case of emergency

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account