when on period, how do you play

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by hotgirl990, Feb 18, 2010.

1. hotgirl990

hotgirl990 New Member

girls when you are on your period, what do you and your master do differently,
    and doms how do you play during that time she is on her period
  2. Sometimes I will be flogged on my back, or have my pants pulled down just enough to bare my arse, and get flogged there, if we're in the mood for play. Sometimes he might put on some latex gloves to play with my pussy, with my lying on a towel, but if I'm suffering cramps, we don't tend to play at all...
  3. Sub4Life

Sub4Life Member

We dont really play when I have my period. He just takes care of me and actually gets things for me and we will watch movies and cuddle. We kind of suspend our sexual games, but he is still my mental master.
  4. master jey

master jey Moderator

we don't play
  5. My last boyfriend was really cool about it and wore gloves(usually) and would actually massage my vaginal muscles b/c I get really sore and yucky feeling.
  6. master jey

master jey Moderator

i love blood but not from there...
  7. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

My master usually just plays with my breasts and has me orally service him. I don't have cramps after the first day of my period, so anything that doesn't involve my pussy is fair game to him
  8. LilleyLace

LilleyLace New Member

Little change, just a little more carefull, really seems to highten the pleasure more.
  9. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

it doesnt stop us at all.
  10. master jey

master jey Moderator

11. sillylittlepet

ahhh, I actually had no idea (I found this photo on an image board) but a little bit of quick research shows that yes, she is Masuimi Max! :D
    great eye!

here's the regular sized image if you're interested. I have a special thing for asians lol

Attached Files:

12. master jey

master jey Moderator

Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  13. sillylittlepet

14. master jey

master jey Moderator

i won't agree cuz i have special thing for choppers and platforms :D
  15. Gorgeous pic :)