Whats your style?

What do you enjoy the most?

• Total voters

The_Master221

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

when i first entered the scene i couldnt imagine being a switch, submission is so natural for me and my Dom has to be Dom to the core...but once I got into things a little more i realized I do find topping another woman desirable. I still can't stand the thought of my Dom switching though. Maybe because I look for the armor cracks anyway, so He needs to keep up His 'Dom shield' pretty much all the time.

I can't really answer the original thread question though, I am so new to everything that everything seems fun and exciting and I don't have enough practice to know what I really like yet.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

GreyMac

I chose dominating and bondage 'cause I really like the control aspect and always have. I don't enjoy inflicting pain but I will do whatever the sub requires in order to retain control. My wife surrenders so completely she requires very little in the way of punishment. She loves light flogging, cropping, and bondage. A sub who enjoys her role should be rewarded! Many other women are not so easy and are far more complicated.

Little M, you're probably a treasure. but the dom inyour life will earn your respect, won't he? ;>)

Fileboom Premium Account

when i first entered the scene i couldnt imagine being a switch, submission is so natural for me and my Dom has to be Dom to the core...but once I got into things a little more i realized I do find topping another woman desirable. I still can't stand the thought of my Dom switching though. Maybe because I look for the armor cracks anyway, so He needs to keep up His 'Dom shield' pretty much all the time.

I can't really answer the original thread question though, I am so new to everything that everything seems fun and exciting and I don't have enough practice to know what I really like yet.

I'm in a similar boat. I'm really new, and I originally thought I'd be a great dom, but E said that's probably never going to happen. Then I realized the part I liked most about Daddy roleplay wasn't the father-figure part- it was being dominated. But since E has seen how much I enjoy submission, he's starting to bring out more of his own submissive side and next week, we'll be going to a hotel room and he's requested I take his fantasy for a test drive. So I'm brainstorming what I'm going to do while I'm on top... And thinking about dominating my boyfriend and his cute little butt is kind of a turn-on. So I'm thinking I'm a switch, but I won't know until I try it. So I guess I'll be answering this poll next week! I do know I like being tied up, though:)

Fileboom Premium Account

JettOnly

Voted everything except for pain - interestingly flogging tickled and gave me the giggles but I think I was quite a bit out of it by then so I guess I will have to try it again

Ohh I just remembered I have a horse lunging whip to play with the dogs - its like 10 foot high - hehe that should scare someone even tho I wouldnt use it really as there is no control over it - but it looks good!

Fileboom Premium Account