What's your safe word?

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

While "forza" is indeed classy sounding, I prefer words that cant be confused with others in the heat of a scene. think of this... Forza, is pronounced "FOUR ZHA" or as i can see, the number four followed by a random sound of gutteral expression that could be extracted with a whip, paddle, or smack.

I prefer a word that cannot in any way be confused, so if i hear it, i know to stop, not stop and question if they've said the safe word. My safe word is "Dandelion" it in no way that I've found can be mistaken for anything that may be said naturally in a scene.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Forgive me if I've shared this story before. A few months ago I was playing with a guy who's not really a sub, but does have some submissive qualities. He knew I'm dominant, but had never played that way, although we'd chatted about it. I was just sort of in control, and I discovered that his back and flanks are very sensitive and ticklish. So I started nibbling around and rubbing my beard on his skin, and he responded very nicely. So of course it escalated to tickle torture. I was getting pretty aggressive and he was helpless, twitching and shrieking and burying his head in the pillow. Suddenly he put his head up and shouted "periwinkle!" I stopped, confused, and said "Is that your safe word?" He said "It was the only color I could think of."

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account