What's your safe word?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, I think it was the first time ours have stopped because of a non-BDSM related pain, but because of bad joints and stuff, I'm scared it might happen again, so I'm going to look through my stuffed toys before I see my master again, and pick one to throw if I need to stop because my knee/foot/shoulder/back is hurting too much :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

How often would you say that your safe word is used in play?

Depends on what we are doing. Normal play I usually don't say ours (Enema is safeword) when she is going at it with the belt its almost every time since she loves the belt. She will go until I say it. If I'm being punished I say it 4 to 5 times for a short break in the punishment. After I say it she knows that if I say I can't take anymore then its for real. We are real careful.

Fileboom Premium Account

RFiend

I've had this discussion... ENDLESS times.

I always use RED because it's simple and is used at all of the dungeons. If you get cute and come up with a word that's hard to remember in the heat of the moment, then you've voided the whole idea of a safeword. When you've reached your limit, even *talking* is nearly impossible, so a short, simple, OBVIOUS safeword is best. No need to get creative with safety.

My two pesos. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account