What's your safe word?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm thinking now about having two safe toys. One for when the pain of beatings becomes too much, and another for non-BDSM related pains. We were in the middle of a session last night when I got cramp in my foot that was bad enough to divert my attention completely away from the more pleasurable pains :( I have trouble with some of my joints, which can get painful, and unfortunately some bondage positions can make that worse :( So to have another toy to drop, to signify this kind of pain, will be really useful for me I think :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ceilidh

We were in the middle of a session last night when I got cramp in my foot that was bad enough to divert my attention

I can relate to your foot cramp OLP, and they hurt like hell!! Last week I came so hard I got a cramp in my foot. I wasn't able to speak because the pain was so bad. If I did speak, it would probably of been me screaming, and I wouldn't of been able to tell him where it hurt. But boy, did I learn to use handsignals!!!

I was pointing at my foot, and using one hand to rub my other in the area where the cramp was...then when hubby hit the right spot, I would give thumbs up!

It was quite funny..

Fileboom Premium Account

I was gagged at the time, so unable to speak, but the pain was so bad I was sobbing and couldn't stop. My master was asking a variety of questions, to try and find out what was wrong, but for some reason I could do nothing but cry, not even nod or shake my head :(

Usually if there is something wrong, I am able to speak or it's because the game is too much, so that if my master asks do I want to stop, I just nod. I was really pissed off too, because I was loving what we had been doing up until that moment, and didn't want to stop, but the atmosphere was spoiled a bit then :( And then afterwards, I got cramp in my other foot too, only this one wasn't quite as bad as the first :(

Fileboom Premium Account