Whats the meaning of this?

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Agreed -

I was really just kidding about the secret stuff (but precious is right)

I've seen this before. It's an end code for a page segment or database section and the character just doesn't translate correctly when it is presented on the web page.

If anyone sees it anywhere else than the end of a section in someone's profile, let me know. I'll keep looking.

The reason it's in brackets is so that whoever debugs it can isolate the character that got messed up.
Open a MS Word document with a text editor and you'll see what I mean.
This could be on a number of sites, but my guess is that the other sites are using the engine from a main site..... Like ALT.com maybe. Many sites let others use their engines as long as they can push some of their adds thru and get a cut of revenues.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey Guys

It's a hexidecimal key that has to be used for entry to a secret society's site.

Very few people have it. You may have seen them at a party or on the street.

Most have a special tatoo on their left hand. It looks kinda like a key with three notches on it.

It is said that this society has daily discussions regarding Bondage Dominance Sadism and Masochism. Please avoid these people, they are dangerous......

just kidding...

This is just a special character that was not translated properly thru HTML.

The only reason it took me a while to get back to you is that I was trying to find out what the character was that was being confused.

If I find out, I'll let you know. But it's nothing at all.

You'll probably see it at the very end of a particular section of something, consistently.

By the way - that secret society (BDSM) is you..... You're here, aren't you? (LOL)
....sorry, couldn't help that one. It's friday.

I was like:
:)
:confused:
:eek:
:p
:rolleyes:

Funny :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account