Whats the meaning of this?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Ruelee

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

(Warning, technical post at work. Yes, I'm a bit of a geek.)
A Google search passed through the (highly recommended by me) OptimizeGoogle extension for Firefox showed a lot of results on various sites where it's used, though my experience with dating sites themselves is absolutly nil, and I didn't glance into any of them. From the snippets that Google showed though, there's nothing at all to explain it, but perhaps someone else might make use of it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

L8NightQ

Hey Guys

It's a hexidecimal key that has to be used for entry to a secret society's site.

Very few people have it. You may have seen them at a party or on the street.

Most have a special tatoo on their left hand. It looks kinda like a key with three notches on it.

It is said that this society has daily discussions regarding Bondage Dominance Sadism and Masochism. Please avoid these people, they are dangerous......

just kidding...

This is just a special character that was not translated properly thru HTML.

The only reason it took me a while to get back to you is that I was trying to find out what the character was that was being confused.

If I find out, I'll let you know. But it's nothing at all.

You'll probably see it at the very end of a particular section of something, consistently.

By the way - that secret society (BDSM) is you..... You're here, aren't you? (LOL)
....sorry, couldn't help that one. It's friday.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

the only viable reference i can find is a data code for user accounts on mysql, which is a programming format. its not a bdsm reference that ive ever seen in 15 years, and a search even reveals it in the coding on non bdsm dating sites and various user profiles from online forums.

If someone knows otherwise, please fill me in, because that seems to be the only answer i can come up with.

Fileboom Premium Account