whats that toy called?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by veedubber, Mar 25, 2010.

  1. veedubber

    veedubber New Member

    I am looking for one of those large clitoral stimulator things that you see in so many BDSM videos

    Its a large black handle with what looks like a metal end and its used on the clit

    anyone know what they are called and where to get one?
  2. A magic wand, I think they're called, but I'm not sure :confused:

    As for where to get one, I'm not sure, but if you Google it I'm pretty sure that something will come up :)
  3. if you get a picture I may find out for you.
  4. master jey

    master jey Moderator

    i first thought of magic wand as well heres the pic
  5. veedubber

    veedubber New Member

  6. master jey

    master jey Moderator

    yep a magic wand just another color
  7. шалфей

    шалфей Member

    its a classic example of a re-purposed item since I clearly remember seeing them sold as massage wands in a home gadgets catalog.

Share This Page