Whats in the mail?

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ok so I finally got to really use these yesterday and WOW! If anyone needs a gift idea for their lady friends this is it! They were a little uncomfortable going in and out because they are not tapered even though they are not big, but once they are in..ohhhhh. As you walk around the balls move and vibrate, the stairs were very interesting. Basically the more you move the more they move and you have to concentrate on 'holding' them in therefore strengthening the muscles. They are actually recommended by Dr.'s!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

I am so anxious because Master Grey has sent me a package that should arrive tomorrow and all I know is that it contains three items that he purchased from the Stockroom. If they arrive as planned tomorrow afternoon then I will open the box and see what’s inside while we Skype that evening. All I know is that I need C batteries for one of them. :rolleyes:

I used the Smartballs today. Master Grey asked that I wear them today for at least 30 min while cleaning the house and then I had to cum before taking them out. Well….I ended up wearing them for three hours – they really are that nice. I think I also wore them this long because they feel great while they are in but putting them in and taking them out is not much fun at all so I was sort of putting off having to take them out. If I could learn to relax a little more I’m sure it would be easier. One weird thing that I didn't expect was that after having them in for so long I actually missed them. My muscles kept contracting for about an hour and I was left feeling 'empty'. Oh well, they do make vacuuming and laundry much more interesting. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

I love seeing My Pretty One in a state of anxious anticipation. (Although the description of the after orgasm contractions was even more delicious!) However, only two of the items were ordered from The Stockroom. The third is simply a nice little gift from me to you just for being such a good girl lately.

Although if you use the 'roll-eyes/sarcasm' smilie about one of my gifts again you may not get any more. :(

In the immortal words of every nun who ever lived and spoke english: "Don't you roll your eyes at me honey!":D

Master Grey

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Ok ok, ok so awesome evening last night! I cant believe what was in the box! A red leather Collar!!!! OMG I love it!!! I took some pictures but I apologize for the quality, I had to alter them a bit to make it a little anonymous.
The next gift was a huge bob, I laughed when Grey told me that I would need C batteries because any vibe I have ever had just needed 2 AA but um yea this needs C's! :eek:
The third gift is a beautiful bracelet with a padlock clasp.

Thank you Master Grey!!!! You are the best!!!! And it is so okay to spoil your subbie!:p

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: