what u dont lke

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by masoomdon, Nov 17, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. masoomdon

masoomdon New Member

hello everyone
    there are things that every individual doesnt like or doesnt enjoy doing them, so what are the things that u hate in bdsm/sex and dont really enjoy or like them to be do or to be done to you....ofcourse i am talking about things that are within your boundaries....

so go ahead and share your feelings

2. raven1083

raven1083 Active Member

I like being a mistress in any way

3. Martello

Martello Member

I'm not a big fan of being called Master, just doesn't sound right to me. Not big on sir either as a matter of fact. Also, I don't like to be thanks by a sub for anything.

4. master jey

master jey Moderator

i hate calling my girlfriend slave in publick

5. Martello

Martello Member

Agreed, that isn't something I would do either.

6. MyFantasyDomme

MyFantasyDomme New Member

I am with you on this one. I really don't enjoy being called Mistress. I prefer just plain Rachel. It was hard for me when I first got started because in the Pro World everyone is Mistress, Goddess, etc... but I just couldn't really think of anything that appeased me and didn't sound so "formal". I am a very laid back girtl who just has a crazy kinky and sadistic side.

7. master jey

master jey Moderator

i love being called master

8. subspace

subspace Member

In my new D/s online relationship I am sometimes required to say Master. At first it is very difficult for me and I get very self-conscience about it, however, once fully immersed in the scene Master flows freely from my lips and it feels wonderfully submissive.

9. I feel a bit like that with my master; it's only recently I've started to address him this way. It feels weird for me to say it, but nice too :)

10. sarah555

sarah555 Member

so what does your sub call you?

11. sarah555

sarah555 Member

I don't like being asked to make animal noises, like bark or oink. And I prefer using the word "master" than "sir".
    I have a hard limit on anything to do with the anal area.

12. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I prefer to be called Sir, and I hate having to repeat myself. Also, nothing will get my angry faster then a sub intentionally defiant in the company of other doms or subs. Doing so is bound to get them some hard time.

However, i allow each sub one hard limit of their choice, everything else is fair game.

13. Midnightwolfling

Midnightwolfling New Member

There are several things that I don't like and thankfully M'lord is very understanding.

Severe pain, severe bondage, choking, forced sex. The list goes on but will stop with that.

14. Kera

Kera New Member

I don't really like eating from the floor or being naked and abused in light. I prefer soft darkness with some light points or sth.

15. Kera

Kera New Member

And I don't like when my Master doesn't call me "bitch". XD

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM