What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXSarahXx

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

littlegirl1111

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well there's gotta be some people living in your town, I'm from a town with only 900 people in it and I met someone :)
You've just gotta say hi to to a guy you see who you think you like but don't be aggressive just smile sweetly and stuff and say hi, if he takes a liking to you then you'll get to know each other better and maybe blossom into a relationship.
I don't know really, I met my boyfriend by friends setting us up for a date. A girlfriend of mine told me she knew a guy I would like, I had never met him before, we went on a date and fell in love.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello xXSarahXx,
Please don't be discouraged! There are plenty of people out there with similar interests. i myself, always kind of felt alone until i discovered just how many online BDSM communites there were. The most popular ones include www.bondage.com and www.alt.com.
Give it time as well, resist jumping into a relationship immediately. The map is not the territory as they say, but this often leads to an abusive relationship with someone who may be emotionally and/or mentally unstable.
i first met my Mistress a few years ago. After developing a long-term relationship, i discovered that She too had Her fair share of kinks. Over time, our relationship flourished into a full-blown 24/7 Femdom relationship.
Keep searching, and you'll find what you're looking for.
Good luck!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.