What to do?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by xXSarahXx, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXSarahXx

xXSarahXx New Member

I have not had any expeirance in anything sexual at all vanilla or bdsm or even the lifestyle of bdsm.what can i do to get started I am submissive by nature.I dont really know what else to say if you have questions please go ahead and post them I shall be sure to answer asap.

2. littlegirl1111

littlegirl1111 New Member

I am a submissive girl too I think what you should do is save your virginity until you meet a guy you really love because then when he takes you, you will be his ultimate property.

3. xXSarahXx

xXSarahXx New Member

nods but i mean how do i go about meeting people im um ove been really really sheltered and i dont know what to do in the real world im lost like a child

4. littlegirl1111

Well there's gotta be some people living in your town, I'm from a town with only 900 people in it and I met someone :)
    You've just gotta say hi to to a guy you see who you think you like but don't be aggressive just smile sweetly and stuff and say hi, if he takes a liking to you then you'll get to know each other better and maybe blossom into a relationship.
    I don't know really, I met my boyfriend by friends setting us up for a date. A girlfriend of mine told me she knew a guy I would like, I had never met him before, we went on a date and fell in love.

5. xXSarahXx

xXSarahXx New Member

oh...i only have one friend and thats marie ...:( i feel really low thanks for advice though i posted a personal add on here but idk

6. littlegirl1111

You can also try craigslist and there's tons of dating sites, probably also tons of bdsm dating sites too just google it. Just make sure you don't come across as desperate for somebody or guys won't want you. I'm sorry you feel low :( Don't worry you will find somebody just be yourself.

P.S. I agree with you that it is a mans place to rule and a womans place to serve!

7. xXSarahXx

xXSarahXx New Member

~smiles~ ty im glad you agree ive always felt that way.

8. Tarynsslave

Tarynsslave Member

Hello xXSarahXx,
    Please don't be discouraged! There are plenty of people out there with similar interests. i myself, always kind of felt alone until i discovered just how many online BDSM communites there were. The most popular ones include www.bondage.com and www.alt.com.
    Give it time as well, resist jumping into a relationship immediately. The map is not the territory as they say, but this often leads to an abusive relationship with someone who may be emotionally and/or mentally unstable.
    i first met my Mistress a few years ago. After developing a long-term relationship, i discovered that She too had Her fair share of kinks. Over time, our relationship flourished into a full-blown 24/7 Femdom relationship.
    Keep searching, and you'll find what you're looking for.
    Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.