What Should I Expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I completely agree with venefica.

I am sure that your Dom will correct your behaviour so that he will be pleased. You said it yourself that he is a loving Dom - the details in behavior are thus not so very important.

I can only speak for myself, but I am sure most other Dom(me)s feel the same way: the most important thing is your devotion and your love. Just by posting this question on a forum...seeking information about how to please...is very pleasing in itself ;) It shows your Dom that you appreciate Him and that you *want* to make Him happy - just as He wants for you not just to be a "good" sub, but more importantly a happy one as well.

The details...His rutine...the things he wants you to be focused upon, will be shown to you step by step. The only thing you need to think about at this point is your infatuation with Him and the love that you share. That will automatically lead you to do little things for Him...a backrub when He's stressed...a soft caress here and there...openmindedness and a will to obey.

Your Master is a lucky man.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

As they say, 'The map is not the territory.' No set of circumstances can possibly cover each and every individual experience in D/s. However, you have started things off right by finding a loving and caring Dom. A loving Dom will understand and respect your limits that have been established.
A major thing on your behalf is that you must have deep, deep trust in your man. You must also be willing to submit, wholeheartedly, to him. It takes time, but eventually it will feel second-nature to place his needs ahead of yours. Strive to please him as much as possible and all should go well.
Remember: no matter how into D/s you may be, a submissive is still a human being. We all have our thoughts and feelings and our own minds. Keep that in mind. And secondly, keep it safe, sane, and consensual!
Have fun, good luck, and enjoy! :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.