What keeps you going

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by brdspet, Mar 21, 2010.

1. brdspet

brdspet New Member

What are your favorite quotes? Your favorite tasks? Why do you call that special someone 'Master'?

2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

I like it best when my master talks dirty to me or when he makes me carry out public punishments!

He's my first master (and I'm his first pet) and we've kept it that way because we both have fun learning new things about the lifestyle together! I also love being pampered like a pet and being used and abused. They're not contradictions!

3. maso_missive

maso_missive Guest

-Accept the unacceptable. Endure the unendurable. Bear the unbearable.

4. шалфей

шалфей Member

"I like it best when my master talks dirty to me or when he makes me carry out public punishments!

He's my first master (and I'm his first pet) and we've kept it that way because we both have fun learning new things about the lifestyle together! I also love being pampered like a pet and being used and abused. They're not contradictions!"

Without one would you say the other is meaningless?

5. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

Yes! Too much pampering is sickening, and too much abuse is...well... abuse!

6. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I find that hurting a boy elicits a desire to comfort him. It's like taking care of a wounded puppy, even though I'm the one who wounded it.

7. A kiss... The right kiss will bring me deeper than anything else. It's the most effective, erotic, reassuring, and powerful thing to me.

8. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I think that my highest enticement is the openness and vulnerability that some subs possess. It calls to me, asking me to take control and use them in a way that pleases us both. The vulnerable and almost pleading quality in their eyes is really beautiful.