Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Dom-me

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

*ahem* As a feminist who is mainly sub, I believe I have an interesting perspective on this... (*Note that I am only talking about straight, cisgendered folks.)

I'll just be frank and say there are less women who become (or realize that they "are") doms, because in most places, if you are a woman and you dominate your man or others, you are a bitch. Also, if you are a submissive male, you are either a pussy or you are gay. (I'm using the term "are" to mean if I make a HUGE generalization about what most people will think about you and how they will pass judgement upon you.)

However, I think there will start to be more female doms soon, because women are starting to be encouraged to be "independant," strong, empowered, take-no-bullshit-from-men types... This would be great if it did not mean lots of feminists thinking sub women are sick and wrong. (Which is highly hypocritical of them, BTW, because part of feminism entails the right to do what you please with your own Goddamn body- even if that means enjoying a man causing you pain and doing what he pleases with you!)

I'm not sure when there will start to be more (straight) male subs. Men's roles are SLOWLY changing to be more androgynous, but I honestly think the world might end before it's acceptable for a man to have womanly qualities- even ones as basic as submissiveness.

Feel free to respectfully disagree, and of course tell me if I sounded rude or offended anyone. I sure didn't mean to- I just wanted to be frank to get a point across. LOL.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account