Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other switch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bitchy Jones argues that there are an equal number of subs and doms, largely because there isn't a clear reason why there should be more subs than doms. She feels that the reason there appear to be more subs is that many dom women are discouraged from viewing themselves as doms because the traditional images of femdom are so artificial and broken that they discourage women from seeing themselves as doms.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

I have read that the most common role in the BDSM community is that of male subs but that doesn't seem to ring true on this site at least. My guess is that men that seek a submissive outlet may need to venture out of their bedrooms more so than female's with the same tenancies and therefore show a greater presence in the community.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Death

Bitchy Jones argues that there are an equal number of subs and doms, largely because there isn't a clear reason why there should be more subs than doms. She feels that the reason there appear to be more subs is that many dom women are discouraged from viewing themselves as doms because the traditional images of femdom are so artificial and broken that they discourage women from seeing themselves as doms.

Bitchy Jones? Who's that?

That sounds a bit out of logic. Shouldn't it work the other way around, as well? With seemingly fewer sub males, due to labels on how males also should be? That should even things out, in that regard, then. That laid aside, though, males and females compared, I have absolutely no reason to believe that there could be anything but many more submissive females than there are submissive males. Almost every culture for thousands of years has shown this. It's just how humans are.

Having said that... I would think that subs outnumber doms because it's easier being submissive than dominant. Of course, it may be difficult in its own way, as well, but still... submitting is just easier.

(By the way, for the information of the original poster... I'm male, dominant.)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: