Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

LadyMarie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi Everyone, Spanking and whipping a lovely female's ass is probably my all time favorite. Of course when she wiggles too much, I need to bound her so I can use my energy to punish her rather than physically restrain her. When her punishment is complete, I untie her and have her exhibit her body for me in multiple positions to be photographed. I also enjoy collaring a female or male sub while on all fours, with the leash attached either at the penis, balls or neck collar, anally inserting a tale that best suits their personality, then train them for show. I needed to train my sub in posture once, having her walk with a book balanced on her head. When she went too slow I struck her with a very fine cane. Many times. Our final goal was for her to stand with her body tilted forward from the waste, legs spread, with the book perfectly balanced on her head, while I used an anal dildo in and out, over and over again. Of course the rougher the insertions, the more practice she needed. That book fell off her head many times, as you can imagine. We had a long day of training.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account