What is your fetish?

Tie-guy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I like scarf bondage, cleave gags and roleplay. I like women dressed professionally in suits and smart clothes, really turned on by tight blouses that can be ripped open at a moments notice. My ultimate turn on is submission, women that plead through their gags (if they are not stuffed ;) ), acting uncomfortable and scared, struggling against their bonds etc. Without roleplay, I get no extra kick! ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Tie-guy

RP is one of the first basic fetishes that comes to mind when you ask someone, and yet not many people realise/recognise it as a fetish unless... otherwise educated (sites like this for example).

I just hate tacky dress up stuff haha.

Yeah, tacky dress up is not for me. Normal clothes, or at least authentic uniforms if it has to be. I have my preferences, but if you can't be seen in public wearing it, then it loses all the RP value I look for when fulfilling my fantasies.

Fileboom Premium Account

Infinia

Authentic is the way to go but sometimes hard to get.
I got lucky and found school girl outfits in a second hand shop authentic all the way so no extra cut on it and i'm actually skinny enough to wear it and pull it off.

My mistress spend almost every day i was in hospital trying to talk the staff into selling her a nurses outfit. didnt work in the end but she gave it her all

Fileboom Premium Account