What is your fetish?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

oodor aroma underarms

I was stationed in Berlin in the late 50s..most of the apartments were cold water, clothing expensive bathing difficult, and many if not most of the women had hair under their arms, and used cotton wadding for kotex. In the subways and buses you could smell the women sitting next to you, and I discovered it turned me on..
I would wake up with my face against the underarm of a woman and the smell would make me hard. My experience then was going down on a woman was something that she diidnt expect and I often had to really insist..I mean they were ready to leave the room naked when I put my face against their closed legs..and had to pry their legs apart to enjoy. I would smell their panties and they woul;d be shocked as I chewed on the crotch, the aroma was so pleasureable beyond description and I did enjoy that time...Today women here bathe so much its like licking ivory soap when you go down. My wifes worn panties smell like freshly washed linen..Women I am involved with I always ask please dont bathe...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i have a love for latex/lycra/pvc clothing my favs are catsuits and dresses, but love leggings skirts well anything! also always had a thing about women wearing these type of clothes in public, really love it. also wearing them myself being a transvestite, high heels to love platforms, bondage, rope chains cuffs, love wearing a collar to, strap ons, buttplugs, spanking, wearing a chastity device(mine is a CB curve) 24/7, humiliation, degridation, orgasam denial, also love to be teased sexualy. also have like a clothing fetish, love to see women dressed realy sexy or slutty.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account