What is l.a.c.e.?

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Lord, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Lord

Lord New Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Click Here!
    I'm dying of curiosity here (not entirely a bad thing if sweet release is my reward) but I came across the term "l.a.c.e" and I was ensured that it stood for something very pleasurable? Is it? I checked, Bing, Google, Wiki and Urban Dic but nada! Nothing! Please help a fool for lust?

2. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

Click Here!
    Could you give us more background to help with context?

3. Lord

Lord New Member

Click Here!
    Sorry, the person who suggested it was deliberately vague. Currently unavailable but did suggest it was something sexually pleasurable. Now I did find one mention of Victorian lace, not the garment but the practice of making a person crossdress as punishment? But I was specifically told l.a.c.e. and not "lace." I am to find what it stands fir but not what it means. The reward (strongly hinted but not stated) was that once I find out what that stands for I will be rewarded. One other clue not mentioned previously is that not only does it have a sexual connotation but it is Facebook connected. I checked facebook but still haven't found an answer? I wonder if it's a "members only" club or group? Possibly in New England or Maine?

4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

5. Lord

Lord New Member

Click Here!
    I finally know the answer...and it was someone's indirect way of asking for a specific kind of punishment.

Low

Altitude

Clitoral

Edema

Oh darn... I gotta get to work on that soon!

6. lookingtolearn

lookingtolearn New Member

Click Here!
    Well I'm not sure with you being at a low altitude has to do with anything, but I just looked up what an edema, and it seems like a medical condition, are you sure that's right? I mean it seems kind of weird that he or she would want that, and I'm not even sure if it can be obtained as easily as a punishment?