What is being a slave?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Sashalust, Mar 14, 2009.

Click here for more.Click here for more.
  1. Sashalust

Sashalust Member

Click here for more.
    For those of you who are a slave/sub what does that mean to you? What is it that you look for when seeking a Master/Mistress?

2. Prissy

Prissy Member

Click here for more.
    Can I get back to you when I think of it? I have never thought of it before, as I am fairly new at bdsm.

3. Tarynsslave

Tarynsslave Member

Click here for more.
    I see enslavement as a way of life. My Mistress has trained me to accept 24/7 enslavement. I am owned property with no rights. Mistress Taryn has entered her ownership of me into an online slave register.
    Some people find this lifestyle repulsive and a very taboo subject. And that's no surprise to me, enslavement takes a very special type of person. I personally find being collared and owned by my girlfriend to be the most sincere way of saying "I love you." My submission is my gift to Her; a gift given out of unconditional love.
    As a slave, I am absolutely dedicated to my Mistress. It takes an insurmountable level of trust to accept slavery. My vanilla life was drastically different from what it is today, however, I am proud to be who I am and wouldn't want it any other way.

Click here for more.Click here for more.