What happens in Vegas

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by sebastian, Nov 1, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

So I just saw a new 'what happens in Vegas' ad, involving a black guy with a white chauffeur. Anyone else think they're a pair of switches playing humiliation and control games?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Phoray

Phoray Member

Sounds hilarious

happen to have a link to the ad? I don't have cable :/

3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Can't find a link to it, sorry.

4. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

What else could they be doing?

5. Phoray

Phoray Member

6. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

what..... what did I just watch XD

7. Phoray

Phoray Member

I almost want to hit vegas just to do what that lady did. well, that and have a threesome haha

8. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Well, the ad starts off with this well-dressed black guy and his white chauffeur. But the acts more like a servant, cutting his steak, ordering something for him. Then the go to an 'ice bar', where the chauffeur is shivering while the other guy is nice and warm. Then there's a shot of the chauffeur trying to ride a mechanical bronco while the other guy drinks. Right at the end, they suddenly switch hats and the black guy becomes the chauffeur

9. Ceilidh

Ceilidh Member

i too don't have cable. but i agree seb. the way you describe the commercial sounds like they are switches.

i have to say that i originally thought the advertising industry was just trying to break the "common role type." The best way I can explain what I am trying to explain is the civil war era - who owned the plantations, and who worked them?

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM