What does your car say about your sex-life?

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by ReallyGreen, Nov 17, 2008.

1. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Click Here!
    This is supposed to be humorous, feel free to ad your favorite cars.

Jeep Wrangler: You enjoy playing outdoors, appreciate rugged masculine design, and love not wearing your top. You're probably: a Nudist or a gay-bar dancer.

Harley-Davidson: You like black leather, chrome, and complaining that things were "better before all these poseurs showed up". You're probably: The guy at the bar wondering what all these kids are doing here with their latex clothes and no visible handkerchiefs.....

Kawasaki Ninja: You like speed, thrills, and you're likely to disappear if you're left unsupervised for any amount of time. You're probably: Standing up against a glory hole right now.

Mercedes-Benz S-class: You enjoy refinement and showing the world how-much money you can spend on a car. You're probably: Naked in a dungeon paying a 25 year-old blonde $250/hour to tell you how much of a worthless little shit you are.

Honda Accord: It can go from A to B nicely and never gives you any trouble. You like to blend in and disappear when you want to. You're probably: A 25 year-old blonde pro-domme that just wants to finish with the Mercedes-guy and get back home with $500 in your pocket to your normal regular boyfriend and have nice vanilla sex.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Stargazer

Stargazer Member

Click Here!
    Excellent thread!

Not a favourite car by any stretch of the imagination but I thought I'd have a go at trying to be funny... forgive me. :)

Hyundai Accent: A dismal Pacific-Rim import that's cheap to buy, cheap to run and always leaves you wanting more. You're probably: Buying cheap junk from budget basement-run BDSM sites while everyone else around you wears top grade leather and owns toys that don't break or need replacement parts after 2 or 3 months.

3. Stargazer

Stargazer Member

Click Here!
    Another stab at trying to be controversial.

Ferrari F1-2008:
    From the top rung of the motorsport ladder, the absolute pinnacle of technology, fast, formiddable but has had some reliability issues. You're Probably: An absolute sex-God who likes to break the rules every once in a while, who goes like a train all night in the bedroom but has a nervous breakdown for no apparent reason just before reaching climax.

4. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Click Here!
    LOL - love the ferrari

I'd shorten the hyundai to You're probably: Buying your BDSM gear at Spencer Gifts and Hot Topic.

5. master jey

master jey Moderator

Click Here!
    i don't love cars i have docati and i love her she is the best

6. Naughty Neena

Naughty Neena Member

Click Here!
    Id be interested to know what a BMW says -----

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2009
  7. master jey

master jey Moderator

Click Here!
    BMW says you are dead...
    it's grave on wheels

8. J zero

J zero Member

Click Here!
    Ford F-150: youre tough, reliable, maybe a little rough around the edges, but you get the job done. You may even seem ordinary until someone pops the hood.

You are probably: Working man by day, sado-thrill seeker by night.

9. monocrome

monocrome Member

Click Here!
    What does my car say about my sex life?

That it's very messy maybe? LOL :)

10. J zero

J zero Member

Click Here!
    oooh, feel free to elaborate :D

11. Little_M

Little_M Member

Click Here!
    I don't know how much I can add to this thread, but my favorite cars are Smartcars and VW Bugs (totally sub cars, now that I think about it! xD)

12. monocrome

monocrome Member

Click Here!
    actually, in a completely non-sexual way, the appearance and condition of my car says a whole lot about who the d/s me is. the majority of it is a mess and not well taken care of, while little projects and such that i have going on for other people are very well organized in their own little bags etc. (i am reallly just an extremely fetishy girl friday without a permanent person to assist or to help me control my personal life). i get around to doing the things i need to do with the car, but only with instruction or when they REALLY need to be done (have hit critical mess... i mean, mass... no... i mean mess -__- )

what i honestly meant about messy (tho yes, i have no problem getting messy/sticky sex happy :p ) was that my love-life seems to be sort of splattered all over the place right now.

13. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Click Here!
    Huh? When did BMW become an unsafe car?

14. subspace

subspace Member

Click Here!
    My car says...
    That I am cheap and hard for large men to ride in! :D

15. master jey

master jey Moderator

Click Here!
    BMW 500 most unsafe car in the world i see them on bordures every day...
    my new hayabusa says thet he can ride all girls in the world at once :D