What do you think about that video?

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by meripa, Nov 4, 2009.

1. meripa

meripa Member

2. Very inventive indeed Meripa, I think I'm going to pass on trying that with OLP. :eek:

3. DER-BULLE

DER-BULLE New Member

VERY NICE VIDEO.
    NEED A SLAVE TO TRY THIS TOO.

4. Ouch!!! I thank my lucky stars that this isnt something My Lord would want to do...

5. urmelmaster

urmelmaster New Member

In my Opinion too hard ...

6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

i find it truly fascinating. its not the first time ive seen it either. Merpia, i like your style... it seems to call to my darker side.

7. master jey

master jey Moderator

nice one

8. pepeluism

pepeluism Member

Wow. I've seen several extreme pussy whippings and I thought that was the most painful thing you could do to a girl. I stand corrected.

9. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

oh gods -doesn't feel good now- I didn't even watch 20 seconds of the video and had to turn it off. >< Ever part of my body is screaming at me for even glancing at the thing

10. Shit...that's just nasty :(

11. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

I'll have to request that clover-clamp and cigarette combo next time I go to Pandora's.

12. that's...too much for us.

13. Restrained

Restrained New Member

it turned me on a lot to watch

14. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

I looked at the title and couldn't bear to watch!!!
    Why would you want them sewn to your body?!

15. Restrained

Restrained New Member

it is very erotic visually and theoretically to be permantly open as such. i know you cant really close them but it just makes it a bit more vunerable plus you know that anything you do to her, no matter how pleasing will hurt too. cant explain it better than that but it just aroused me to watch