What do you like..

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by cimber, Apr 26, 2011.

1. cimber

cimber New Member

When you are alone. What do you like to do to yourself to stimulate yourself besides masterbation? Looking for ideas! Thanks!
  2. cimber

cimber New Member

Anyone.. ?
  3. do you mean like read books and such?
    or are we talking dirty things?
    stimulate intellectually or physically?
  4. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

It's a really open ended question, I don't think any of us really get what you mean.

If you mean stimulate in the sense most of us would assume, being on this forum, then masturbation would be the point, wouldn't it?

And if you mean mentally or such, then tell us more what it is you need to hear.
  5. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

When I jack off, I pretty much always play out a fantasy in my head, often with narration and dialog and everything.
  6. cimber

cimber New Member

Like blindfolding yourself. Surran wrapping body parts. Tieing yourself up. (but being able to get out of it). stuff like that!
  7. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I like laying something across my neck. Not beeath play, but I like the feeling of restraint it gives- or, if it's looped back in a wide loop, I can lean on it with still the safety of just having to move slightly to free myself.

Or having Master tell me what to do, of course
  8. greenpeople

greenpeople New Member

Could be anything; I've been trying this out recently: using a computer or whatever to generate a random command, like for example the times you must spank yourself or the things you must wear when masturbating.
  9. Luna

Luna Member

I use music. I find that the right song with the right mood ... the vibrator, the nipple clamps. Sometimes I like to put on a tie (my lover has a thing for business attire) and as I feel that escalation of orgasm, cinch it a little tighter, a little tighter-
    oh yeah.
  10. SlaveLuna

SlaveLuna New Member

^ Nice name, btw. ^_^

I enjoy wearing my collar, being completely naked and exposed, lying on my back and filming myself as I touch myself. I then enjoy showing the films to my Lover. Maybe I'll use a toy.. maybe not.. It all depends on the day.. Though, sometimes I'm a naughty naughty girl and will touch myself next to my man while he's sleeping, only to tell him what he missed in the morning. :D I hope I get caught next time. =^_^=