What are the characteristics of dominant men?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello dear people,

But i do not know how far men will go with this. How submissive do doms want their women to be? Do they like "all the way" obedience or only partial? Do they want their women to whimper and cry during punishments or take it bravely?

Dont forget to ask yourself how far you will go with this. Every Dom and every sub is different when it comes to likes, dislikes, limits etc. You need to discover what things you like or are willing to experiment with to develop an idea of what kind of sub you are so that you can then begin to look for a Dom that will be able to help meet your needs.
Good luck and welcome to the forum!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This is an interesting thread, and I'd like to see more discussion of the question Anna asked in the header, even though it's not quite what she asked in the body of the post. What do people see as the general characteristics of doms? Where does that desire for control come from? I know that for me, it comes in part out of being single and involuntarily celibate for many years. For me, having control over a guy is sort of like getting a drink of water in the desert, even though it's been years since I got past that celibate period. There's certainly much earlier experiences as well, such as being the youngest (by several years) of four boys. I was unable to compete physically and learned to dislike that sense of powerlessness (especially since my oldest brother was pretty violently aggressive toward me growing up). So I guess for me, domming is a way to get away from some of the feelings of powerlessness I had to live with for a long time. Is this sort of thing common in doms, or am I a little odd here?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account