Wedding

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've heard of master/slave collaring ceremonies where the slave gave all his/her worldly possessions, including his body, to his/her master, who responded by giving back a single object (a leather rose, a collar, a piece of jewelry) that signified commitment to the slave. I suppose other gestures might include receiving the master's tattoo or brand as a statement of ownership.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

there are many ceremonies written for such unions, and Sebastian is correct, it depends on the dynamics of the relationship you share with your partner. My advice is that you contact your club, as they may have something already in place for such a thing, and it would take a lot of the guesswork out of it. Remember, most ceremonies are about ritual, so its not so unique an idea that these types of things aren't planned for as a contingency when you own a bdsm club. I know one club in particular here in Detroit performs at least 4 weddings a year on average.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Basically, think about the sorts of things that happen during a regular wedding, and then figure out a BDSM parallel to the ones you want to include. For example, perhaps you could be led down the aisle on a leash rather than on someone's arm. You remain kneeling while your master stands. And Sparrow is right--ceremonies are about ritual; they act as metaphors for underlying truths. So if you want to emphasize your inferior status, include details that symbolize that (such as kneeling or begging or kissing his feet). If you want to emphasize being controlled by your master, use a leash or have him summon you into the ritual space. Or invert the normal rule and wait at the altar while he marches in (since the dramatic entrance is saved for the person who is the center of attention in the ritual).

Fileboom Premium Account